𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Y/n entered the empty classroom, suddenly remembering the first time she went here

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Y/n entered the empty classroom, suddenly remembering the first time she went here.

She tries to cry but felt a tear already escape her eyes. She turns around and faces the painted wall where they painted 'DNYL' with their signatures under it.

She felt an arm around her shoulder. She looks at the person and faces Harvey.

"We made it this far, huh?" He said and she nodded, stopping more tears from falling.

"You know, it's the last day of school before tomorrow. Why not let everything out?" Harvey said and y/n immediately hugged him, crying on his chest.

"I don't want DNYL to break.." She said and Harvey nodded, hugging her back, trying to stop his tears as well.

"I don't want it to break too.." He said and the other five boys saw the two, hugging while crying.

Chenle felt his heart stop when he saw them crying. A second later, he found himself crying on Jisung's collarbone.

Jisung closes his eyes, patting the back of Chenle's head, knowing that their best friends, their members are leaving university already.

Jaemin turns around, not wanting them to see his tears falling. Renjun putting his hood on to cover his tears even though it's visible.

Jeno bites his lip, trying to fight the tears but couldn't. They all start to hear y/n soft sobs and Harvey comforting her.

Y/n hugs Harvey tighter, her sobs becoming louder.

"I don't want.. DNYL to separate... I don't want to be separated from you guys.." Y/n said and Renjun lifts his hood up.

"Are you going.. somewhere far  y/n?" Renjun asked, taking a hint from her words. Harvey breaks the hug and stares at y/n.

"I'm.. going to Germany.. to study after graduation.. tomorrow is my last day in Korea.. my flight is 8 PM." Y/n tries to say straight.

"No.. no!" Jeno shouted but at this second, Chenle's audible sobs were now echoing the empty classroom who used to be their special clubroom.

"I'm so sorry..." Y/n said as Chenle runs to her almost immediately, hugging her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"I'm.. hurt.." Chenle said and Jisung runs to the two, hugging his Hyung and Noona. Jisung was already crying when he runs to the two.

"Please don't leave... only I and Chenle will be left in this university.." Jisung softly said.

"Fuck.. don't make me cry, even more, Jisung.." They heard Jaemin say under his breath.

"Nana, don't cry." Y/n said softly as Jaemin turn around to face her.

"You're the one making me cry!" He runs towards them, giving them a tight hug.

"Ah! You guys are so annoying!" Renjun runs towards them, joining the hug. Jeno weakly smiled and joined the hug.

"What about it, Mr President of DNYL? Joining the hug or not?" Y/n asked, reaching her hand out to Harvey.

Harvey smiles, joining their group hug.

They were all crying in each other's warmth, their final day of being DNYL is today. Tomorrow, DNYL would be gone.

DNYL isn't DNYL without its special members.

"I love you all so much.. I love you all... I love you.." Y/n said, making the boys cry even louder, letting their tears fall.

Their sobs were the only sounds they can hear, words of comfort from the older members, comforting the younger members.

"DNYL, DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE will be gone by tomorrow..."

"Let's just celebrate today."

"Let's be happy that our seniors will be graduating tomorrow."

"Let's have a great time."

"This is the best year, I would never forget this year.

"CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SENIORS!!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔