𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓

ㅡ y/n

ㅡ y/n

I feel like dropping my phone right now but I didn't. 

Memories of the past were now resurfacing and I hate it. It makes my stomach have a God damn tornado.

I glance at the sleeping Renjun before sighing. I grab a note and stick it on Renjun's head.

I exited the house without my phone cause I won't take a while.

I already know where he is. It's the place where we would always meet up.

When I got there, I saw him sitting on the bench, his hands in his hair. He noticed my presence and run towards me.

"Don't take another step. Say what you have to say." I said and he sighed, taking a deep breath.

"I am so sorry for what I have done. I broke up with that girl and reflected on my decisions. I realized that I made a very huge mistake of letting go a girl like you.

I see you around with a classmate of mine, Na Jaemin. I see that you both are in the club, DNYL. I still get jealous when you're around other boys even though it is not my business anymore.

I'm so sorry for cheating on you, for breaking up with you. I do realize that I want you back and I want you to be mine again." He looks at me with pleading eyes.

I felt like time stopped and I was too shocked to hear this from him. I gulped, not knowing what to say.

I stepped back, remembering the harsh words he told me that day that caused my trauma.

"Y/n, talk to me. You're scaring me." He takes another step closer to me which made my eyes widened.

"No! Stay away from me!" I shouted, my hands going through my hair as I feel my legs start to shake.

"B-baby, what's wrong?" He walked closer to me even more and held my cheeks.

"No! Don't come near me! Let go of me!" I try to push him away but he grabbed my hands to stop me.

"Don't touch me!" I said, tears forming in my eyes and the next second, was already falling.

"Why are you crying? Y/n, tell me what's wrong." He wipes away my tears.

My hands, arms, legs were shaking. I hate feeling so vulnerable. I hate when this trauma causes this.

"I said let go of m-" He suddenly smashed his lips on mine. I push him away immediately but he connected out lips again, forcefully.

"Don't! Help..." He starts to kiss my neck and to my collarbone and on the wide walk.

"Help!" He starts to lift my hoodie up and his cold hands on my bare skin.

"HARVEY!" Was the first person that came into my mind. Hyunwoo was suddenly punched to the ground.

I fell on my ground, legs and arms still shaking. The boy stands in front of me and my eyes widened when it really was Harvey.

"Do not ever touch her. If you do, you'll be waking up in fucking hell." Harvey said and grab my hand and we both start to walk away.

But my legs wouldn't stop shaking. My hands were still trembling. I was still crying. Harvey noticed this and take out his phone and start typing.

"Where is your house?" He asked, softly. We stopped and he held both of my arms to help me support myself.

"I-I'm.. s-s-staying i-in Renjun's h-house to b-b-b-babysit.." I couldn't speak properly. He nodded and start to type again before putting his phone in his pocket again.

"Here, jump on my back.." He said, his back facing me.

"I-it's f-f-fine.." I said, trying to talk normally. He shakes his head, patting his own back.

"You can't even talk or walk properly. Let me help you." He said and I sighed, jumping on his back.

He held my legs as I wrap my arms around his neck. We start to head Renjun's house after I told him the directions.

"Thank you, Harvey.. you've already done so much.." I finally was able to say properly. I saw the smile on his face.

"What have I done? Just make the club, help you open up and I feel like that's it." He said, continue to walk.

I rest my forehead on his nape, letting my breathing hit his skin.

"No, you made the club. You chose the members who opened up. We all got closer and I feel thankful to finally have someone to talk to about my feelings.

It may not be much you think but for me, it is everything. I really am grateful, Harvey." I said, closing my eyes and he chuckles.

"Anything for our girl then."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔