Part 2-Alyssa

Alyssa Greene didn't want to marry Nick Thompson. She didn't want to kiss him, either. And she certainly didn't want to hold hands with him. But, everyone in Mrs. Patton's first grade class wanted her too, apparently. "Come on!" Kaylee whined at recess one day. "You can't not want to kiss him! He's so cute!"
"I already told you Kaylee, I don't want like Nick!" Alyssa yelled. Kaylee leaned in close. "He's so romantic! Plus, your babies would be adorable." Alyssa thought she was gonna be sick. Babies? With Nick? Yuck!
"If you think he's so romantic, then why don't you marry him?" Alyssa asked. Kaylee huffed.
"Fine! I will!"
Alyssa sighed as she watched Kaylee march up to Nick. Her friends were really annoying sometimes.
"Are you okay?" Alyssa turned. Standing next to her was Chastity Grace. She was wearing a pink shirt with white polka dots, a white sweater, and a white skort. Her hair had been pinned back with a butterfly clips.
"What?" Alyssa asked, suddenly brushing the mulch off of her sweater.
"Are you okay? You look mad."
"Oh." Alyssa's face felt hot for some reason. "I'm fine. My friends are just being buttholes." She gasped. "Don't tell anybody I said that." Chastity grinned.
"Only if you don't tell that I stole a piece of popcorn from Shelby."
"Deal."
"So why are your friends being..." Chastity giggled, "y'know..." Alyssa giggled as well. "They want me to marry Nick." Chastity gasped.
"Nick! Why? He's so gross. He has cooties." Now Alyssa gasped. "Ewww!!" Suddenly both girls collapsed into a fit of giggles.
"So," Alyssa asked after recovering, "who would you marry?" Chastity thought about it for a second.
"Umm...Ha Joon, maybe? He's nice. You?"
Alyssa tried to think of a boy she wanted to marry. Not one crossed her mind. Why couldn't she think of any?! What was wrong with her?! Alyssa began to panic. "I...don't know...." Chastity put her hand on Alyssa's shoulder. It made her feel butterfly-y inside.
"It's okay, kids can't get married anyway." Chastity assured her. A whistle blew, and she looked at Alyssa.
"We have to go."
As she watched her go, Alyssa thought that she wouldn't mind marrying Chastity Grace.