PROLOGUE.

Copyright © 2019 by Issavibeeeee.All rights reserved.NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPUBLISHED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM AUTHOR!

A/N: Hey YAAWWWWLLLLLL, So first off I just wanna start by saying,If you haven't read The first book which is "Blood Bound." Then you should exit this book and go tune in to that🤣. It would be real pointless for you to be reading this book if you haven't read the first cuz this is the sequel and well....yea.

Oh and,Listen to the song while reading this. Just so you can get the whole vibe of this chapter.
____________________________
Few months Later....

____________________________Few months Later

California...Los Angeles to be exact.

This is where the new beginnings began.

After Handling shit that needed to be handled, and Finally recovering. It was about time we made that move. But before we left, we had to make sure everything in New York Was gucci first.

After talking to The Crew and making a decision. I decided to let Mel and Ty run the organization at the warehouse,While Cali takes over the Club and the business that ran through there. It was only right I left my niggas in charge,I trusted them..so I know they wouldn't let me down.

And as for Lu?,she left her Shop to Her cousin Mariah. As the months passed, business at her Salon was going great, and the business that went on in there..was going even betta'.

Our first day in Cali,I had already met with the connect that I met at Alfonzo's Garden Party last year. He was helping me set pshit set up so business could start moving out hea'. And even though shit may seem like it'll be smooth,I know for a fact, shit was gon' be a little rocky. One,I ain't from hea' so I know nosey' mu'fucka s gon' try to stick their nose in my shit...not literally. And Two, I already been hearing shit about some nigga that been pushing works through these streets for a long time. To be honest,I ain't give a fuck. He stay on his end and I'll stay on mine.

Before leaving New York ,Me and Luna had a talk. And I let her know that,shit is gon' change. Things won't be as bad as it was before because we're in a whole new space where we don't know nobody.

The new house that we got,Was Secured. We brought some guards from New York out here too. And got them their own personal space. Now that Milan was hea',I wasn't fuckin' around. Anybody could get clapped fuckin' with my daughta', so to prevent me from having to kill anyone. I made sure she was protected,at all times. As for my son, Tammy decided to move outta' New York and into Jersey. Thankfully she was moving closer to my sister,it made me feel  a lil betta' knowing my sister would be going to watch my son and shit. Tammy said once we get settled in out hea' she'll send my son to me. He was getting big,and I'll be damned if I didn't watch him grow up.

Cj,Marcus and Tris got their own cribs out hea'.
Cj and Sabrina Live in a penthouse, Tristian lived in a loft,And Marcus lived in a condo. It felt weird not waking up to Cj annoying ass in the morning. But I was happy the little nigga was finally learning how to be responsible. And knowing Sabrina,she ain't gon' fuck around with him.

To my surprise,Cj had brought up the idea of going back to school. Said it wouldn't sit right with him if he ain't at least get his diploma,knowing that would make his motha' happy. So now,him and Tristian was gon'  be Attending an alternative school in August. That's the only place that accepted students over eighteen.

And as for me and Lu?, with Lu being new to motherhood,Michelle and I had to help her with certain things,but she was getting the hang of it.I was proud watching my fiancé do her thing as a mom, it made me feel real happy knowing that I done knocked her sexy ass up,and done gave her the ring. So even if she think she was goin' somewhea',her ass betta' think the fuck again.

Ion' wanna say too much,I want  y'all to experience this shit with me.

We bringing the east coast Flava' to the west coast. And I know some mu'fucka's probably wasn't gon' like the taste. But it's aight, cuz I be down for whateva'.