Chapter 2

New York..

Tyler..

After everything that went down last year,shit was finally back to normal

After everything that went down last year,shit was finally back to normal. No more looking over our shoulders wondering if them Jamaican mu'fuckas Or Carlos was gon' pop up,none of that. Shit was finally smooth again,and hopefully it'll stay this way.

Luna and Meech went off to the west coast,which left me,Mel and Cali in charge of the organization on the east coast. I gotta say, we were some rich mu'fuckas. And I knew for a fact,Meech was gon' have the West coast under his belt,He a smart nigga.

Everybody thought I was really gon' betray them for Carlos bitch ass,but all along I was trynna help them fuck up his plan for taking over New York again,and it worked...minus Meech almost losing his life.

To be honest,it surprised the fuck outta me when I learned Riley was the one who shot em', I ain't know she was down with Carlos like that. But thankfully,Meech still hea' and that bitch is Dead as fuck.

"Aye Ty,Wuzzam' nigga." Ace walked in with a bottle of Henny in his hand.

Ace was a cool nigga,when Luna first brought him around,I ain't really trust em'. But after that day he told us what Carlos had up his sleeve, I gave em' a chance. And now,Me him and the guys were close. He basically apart of our family now,aside from him having his own organization he gotta control. He travels back and forth from hea' to Miami,being that he got a business out there as well, so he was eating well. Just like the rest of us.

"Wass' poppin'" I dapped him up,before plopping down in my seat. I was at the warehouse ,getting shit togetha' to go pick up this shipment in a few.

"Ain't shit,had to go check one of my bitches cuz ha' luh' crazy ass wanna be arguing me down like she wifey or some shit. Like bitch,you just a fuck so let's set that straight Nie'" he explained causing me to laugh,his accent made his stories ten times funnier.

"Ace ain't got no wifey huh?"

"Hell nah, these bitches ain't worth a ring. As far as I see." Sitting down in the seat next to me,he popped open the henny bottle and poured some in his red cup.

"Why you stay with a henny bottle? You gon' fuck around and mess up ya' liver nigga,keep it up."

"Nigga leave me and my Jesus juice alone." He sucked his teeth before taking a sip. He held out the henny bottle,and I denied his offer.

"Ion' feel like drinking tonight, I gotta make sure I'm sober while I go pick up this shipment."

"Who slidin' witchu?"