Chapter 1

Luna...

Our first week here in Los Angeles and I could say I was finally at peace

Our first week here in Los Angeles and I could say I was finally at peace. With everything that happened last year,I needed to get away. And now that my daughter was here,I didn't waste anytime.

To say that being a mom was the best thing that ever happened to me ,was an understatement. Who would've thought that Me,crazy ass tomboy Luna,would be a mother?. Everytime I look at Milan,Any attitude that I have,goes away. But what I can say,is that being a parent isn't easy. Thankfully I was able to get some practice when I was helping Meecho with Amaru.

Meecho has been real strict on protecting Mimi. To the point where there's security ,at our front gate,and they lived in their own guest house. Sometimes me and him would argue because if I even shut my eyes for a second,he's up my ass about not watching her,And it annoyed the fuck outta me.

Today,My mother decided she would take me and Milan to get some more decor for the house. We had some stuff up already,but Meech and I felt like we needed more. The bed rooms and Milan's room was done. But the living room and kitchen still needed a little more touch ups.

"Watchu' over hea' babbling about girl?" I cooed to Milan who's mouth was runnin' like a motor,as I changed her clothes.

It amazed me how much Milan looked like her Daddy. And from the baby pictures he showed me of Mariah,she had a lot of her features too.

"The queen and the princess themselves." Meecho smiled before walking in Milan's room,kissing me on my lips before pecking her on her forehead.

"Look at my little pretty mamas." He cooed,before kissing her multiple times on her cheek.

Her feet moved in excitement seeing her father,causing me to smile. "You are such a daddy's girl."I chuckled while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Tell ya mommy don't hate." He joked before picking her up. "Whea' y'all boutta' go?"

"To Ikea to find some more things to hang around the house."

"Aight,I'll let Bernard know,which car you trynna take?"

Sighing ,I looked at him.

"Ion' wanna hear it Lu,I know we just moved hea'. But don't forget My name is big,and there's a lot of hating ass niggas out hea'. Ion wanna have to go to jail for killing somebody."