Chapter 5.

YALL I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY I haven't been updating....I really had writers block honestly. Like I know how I want my story to go,and there's just so many things I wanna put into that I don't know how 😭😭.but I promise I won't be Inactive like that again. EVER! so because I was gone for so long,I decided I give y'all a longgggg chapter...and make sure y'all PAY ATTENTIONN! cuz things about to get reallll!
________________________________

Meecho...

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay papi?" Luna said,as she brought my chain over my head

"Mama,What I told you?" I sighed before turning around towards her so that we were face to face before gently rubbing my finger down her face. "Ima be aight,trust me."

I haven't stepped foot in a club since I've got shot,and I know Lu gon' be paranoid while I'm out. Honestly,a nigga was a little nervous to be honest...not that I was scared of nun', I'm just not comfortable with bein' around a lot of people,especially in a club anymore. But, I also ain't wanna seem like I'm a lame ass nigga..this would be the first time me and Smoove hang out ,and I wanted to see the type of Timing he was on when it ain't come to business.

"I know ,it's just" She sighed , "I don't want nothin' to happen to you aga-"

I cut her off by bringing my lips to hers and taking a minute to pull back. When our lips finally lost contact,she looked down at my lips before looking into my eyes.

"I promised you I wasn't goin' no whea' anytime soon,I meant that shit. "I said. "If it make you feel betta',you can text me the whole time I'm thea' Ight?"

Smirking she shook her head, "no,go have fun. Just text me to check in."

"Aight." I said before pecking her lips one more time.   Before I was about to step out,I could hear Milan crying from the baby monitor that sat on top of the counter.

I glanced at Luna who sighed before throwing her head back in frustration. All day Milan's been crying, and no matter what we did,she would continue to cry. Luna was finally able to put her to sleep an hour ago,but she woke up crying again.

Blowing out a breath,Luna made her way upstairs,And I chuckled before following her.  My poor baby was tired as hell,you could see it all in her eyes.

"Milan,please give mommy a break." Luna whined as she picked Milan up from her crib who was crying hysterical. "Shhhhh." she rocked her,doin' that same thing she dead when she helped Amaru stop crying and fall back to sleep.

"You think she hungry again?"

"Can't be,I just fed her." 

I looked at the time seeing it was twelve o clock in the mornin'. Milan's last bottle is at eleven,then after that,she usually knocks right out.