Chapter 7

Meecho...

It's been a month since Luna and I got married and I thought Why not make it even more special?

It's been a month since Luna and I got married and I thought Why not make it even more special?. We were now in Bora Bora for our honeymoon, it was actually our last day. We ain't wanna stay too long because we still had Milan back home. Of course Luna ass been whining about how much she miss her ,I can't lie ..I was missing my baby girl too.

Bora Bora ,beautiful as hell. I'm glad I was able to
Experience this with my dope ass wife, we both never been out the country so after trying so hard to choose between Thailand and Bora Bora we decided to come here .

"Come on babe,we got ten minutes until the jet ski tour starts." She said,as she applied some lip gloss.

"Aight ,let me let my accountant know to sent the money to the guys,and then we'll be on our way."

She nodded,before gathering her things together .

Business back home was going so good..including the clubs in New York ,and money was coming in so fast,I had to get an accountant. The week was over and everyone was getting their cuts Today from the drops that were made this week. Even though I was outta the country,I still had to keep things organized,with the help of Smoove.

Luna and I still had a bunch of activities to do before we head back home in the morning, so we were gon' make the best of it.

*

Los Angeles,CA.

Cj..

"I can't believe I'm really doing this shit

"I can't believe I'm really doing this shit." I said ,as I roamed around the school hallways ,looking down at the schedule in my hands.

A nigga decided to go back to school. I was gon' enroll in an alternative school, but Primo had told me his school accepts students my age,so I said fuck it. If I could be wit the guys,then I'll be Gucci.

"Don't trip,it ain't even that bad." Joel stated. Even though he was street smart,nigga Jojo was book smart as well,from what he told me , his parents ain't play about his education at all.