Chapter 6

Just a heads up! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ,there will be a LOT of foreshadowing !!

And alSo! Listen to the song in the MM, it'll help set the mood for this chapter,I promise!
________________________________
Two Weeks Later.....

Luna...

Today, my life was about to change forever and I felt like I was about to become a new women

Today, my life was about to change forever and I felt like I was about to become a new women. Today is the day,that I officially become Mrs. Levy. The butterflies I felt in my stomach, the way my hands shook with nervousness as my mother helped me put  on my dress.

My mind was in multiple places as I tried to piece myself together. Me? Camille Royel, Luna...the crazy bitch with a disorder who used to get tons of bitches out of their panties,was about to be a married women. In all honesty,I couldn't believe it...it just seemed,unreal.

All in all,I was filled with joy and happiness. I'm so glad that I'm about to marry the love of my life and the father of my first child. To be honest ,this felt like a fairytale to me. It was like I had the perfect little family.

"Lord..look at my baby." My mom stood back as her hand covered her mouth,in shock. She looked at me in awe as we both looked in the mirror.  "You look so beautiful my Cami."

I smiled before pulling my mom in for a hug. "Thank you Ma."

"I'm so happy for you." She sniffed. I pulled back and wiped the one tear that had fallen from her eye.

"Come on now ma' you can't be crying already." I said in between chuckles.

"I'm sorry ,it's just—" she blew out a breath. "After everything that has happened over the past years,I was never expecting to see my baby girl get married. It's the most beautiful thing to see,and I'm so happy I get to witness every bit of it." She kissed my cheek, "your brother is proud ,and I know he would've loved to see this moment happening."

Feeling myself get emotional,I quickly brushed it off.
"Please don't make me mess up my makeup." I joked ,causing her to chuckle.

"Oh hush up,come here." She smiled,reaching her arms out to hug me again. "I love you so much Camille."

"I love you so much more Mommy." Both of our arms tightened around each other. It felt so good being in my moms embrace.

"Knock knock." I heard a familiar voice say,once the door opened it revealed my grandma followed by Mariah.

"Abuela!" I shouted before rushing into her arms. "I'm so happy to see you"

"You look gorgeous Mija." She giggles as her hands rubbed up and down my back before she kissed my cheek. "Your fiancé is a nervous wreck out there."

She said as she pulled back.

"Sho' is,I asked him if he wanted a blunt,he said he was good." Mariah joked causing me to laugh.