Story

Walking through the pop music block in my school to get to the classical block I felt left out. Looking into the classes I saw drums, guitars and keyboards stand everywhere.

I have some friends in the pop music block and I always called them poptards. Funny, I know.

As I crossed over to the other block I felt at peace again.

Making my way to the practice room I saw my class was already filled.

Sitting down I took my violin out of his case and tuned it as the others did.

As the empty seat next to me was filled I looked over to see the cute boy that attended my composing class only.

'Hey.' He said making me a little surprised. 'Oh hi you are new in this class right.' Nodding he smiled making me smile back at him. 'Yeah, I changed classes because this scandal was better for me.' Nodding at him I watched how he took out his violin before the teacher came in.

As the class grew silent he leaned closer to me. 'I'm Jimin by the way.' Smiling over to him I appreciated gis effort. 'Nice to meet you Jimin I am Y/N.' With his cute smile, he moved to a straight posture. 'Nice to meet you too Y/N.'

Waking towards the cafeteria I lightened up as I saw my friends.

'Hi guys.' I greeted as they all looked over at me. 'Hi classy.' Laughing jokingly I sat down. 'Poptards.' As we all chuckled I felt the love. We were all so different but still had the same passion for music.

I was the only one of us that was in the classical block. They, either were in the vocal block or trainee block where you have a lot of different groups. Our group contained out of 6 people.

Me the classical one. Hyuna the vocal one, she sings opera so she comes in my block from time to time. Erick coma from the trainee block to become a producer. Subin was a trainee to become a K-pop idol and so where Joy and Jennie. So they got acting, dancing and the vocal class they were all over the blocks as some of them played an instrument as well.

Sometimes we had a boy from the pop music block join us he was Erick's friend. His name was Taehyung, he is tall and really sweet, but goofy from time to time, maybe a little bratty but he was handsome so the girls didn't mind. He played the drums and keyboard, Erick told us he was even planning on playing the guitar, apparently, he picks up instruments fast so why not I guess.

'Hows class going?' I asked getting multiple but all different answers.

When lunch was over I took a look at my agenda and saw it was time to meet up with Yoongi.

Walking through the hall I face him already. He was talking to Namjoon. Namjoon and I were in the same note class when we where kids to learn how to read sheet music. He played the flute if I was correct but I didn't know which kind.

As I came closer Namjoon walked away as their conversation ended. As Yoongi walked towards our assigned classroom I called his name. 'Yoongi!' When he looked over his shoulder he made a faint oh sound and stopped in his tracks. 'I didn't see you there.' He greeted me as we entered the room. 'No problem.'

Coming up with ideas the whole afternoon we were still stuck...

Were we ever gonna be able to figure this out?

Trowing in some other ideas Yoongi interrupted me.

'We aren't supposed tell a story. We need to make our own composition of the classical pieces we have learned over the years.' Frowning and lifting a brow at his annoyed leaning back posture I took out our end-work assignment papers.

Reading it over I quoted to him. '"Students own inspiration and creativity needs to be bloomed over the composition as this will be valid for the meaning of it."' Looking up from my paper I see him staring at me. 'It doesn't say we can't stell a story with it. After all, all these pieces tell a story so why not make our own out of it? They value our own creativity so~' Sitting down Yoongi kept his eyes locked with mine.

'Do you have an idea or do you just want to be a brat about being right?' Hitting me hard with his cold statement I stuttered. 'W-well actually I do.' Looking at the ground I hear him hum. 'Okay, tell it.' Snapping my head back up he shrugged. 'You have an idea so tell me.' His direct method of doing things could be great but also a bit harsh.

'The piano and the violin are two totally different instruments but yet they can tell the same stories. The human allowing them to make the sounds that come out. What now if we tell a story of how they work together still so different but yet, the same.' Seeing him smile he nodded.

'That was the most valid thing I have ever heard you say. Good, let's think about it some more.' Looking back at him with big eyes he took out his books. 'W-WHAT, y-you actually liked it?' Nodding and humming again he gave me a fast glance as he went back to his piano.