Coffee

Yoongi's pov.

Hearing nothing for a second I got back to reality as Jimin nudged my shoulder steady. 'Hey let's go to a coffee shop?' He asked around the group. Almost everyone agreed instantly.

Walking over to our favorite place in the center of the city we had heard a lot of different sirens go off. It made me kinda anxious.

'Yoongi look!' Taehyung pointed to the coffee shop. 'There's a deal on iced coffee today, let's get some?' Smiling and nodding I went ahead with him.

I could be really quiet but they didn't mind. They knew I come out of my shell around them.

All having our coffee we talked and laughed, joking around especially Jin.

'So how's end work going for everyone?' Namjoon asked hyped. As he sipped on his tea his dimples showing.

'Good! My band is amazing so no complaints from me!' As we looked over to Tae we smiled. 'Wow great to hear! Do you need to fill an hour as well just like we do?' Hoseok asked him.

Tae was the only one from the pop-music block even tho he loved classical music more than any of us. He stood out, but in a good way and we liked him. How we met is a funny story.

Sitting in class ready to start my first lesson I was actually gonna play a piece on the piano as he stormed in. I can still remember it as clear as day.

'O-oh! This isn't drum class?' With his big eyes and box smile he shot us all with happiness. My teacher slightly laughing at him, assigning me to bring him to his right class as I still had my modern piano class there. We clicked immediately.

'No we just need to fill half an hour to forty minutes like a normal set, it needs to form a kind of festival so we need to make our own fliers and posters, band name and loge and our own composed song so we have a lot to do. What about you guys?' He smiled and chuckled as we felt the pressure. He was always chill but this clearly made him stress.

'I'm teamed up with Joonie so no stress.' Jimin said excitedly as Namjoon nodded and smiled back agreeing with him.

'I'm with Kook over here.' Hoseok smiled as Kook peered up from his phone, his straw in between his lips. 'Oh yes Hobi is great he has a lot of ideas so.' Giving his bunny smile we nodded.

'I'm teamed up with a double bass player so we can make a lot of great things together considering I'm a cellist.' Looking pretty happy Jin munched on his cupcake.

'What about you, Yoongs?' Tae looked over at me. 'I'm teamed up with a girl from the other elite class, she is really talented actually.' Smiling thinking of her they looked at me with their full attention. 'Y-Yeah she is nice.' Scratching my neck and chuckling a bit Namjoon leaned his elbow on the table. 'Which instrument does she play?' Taking a sip of my coffee I put down the cup. 'Violin.' Hearing some ohs Jimin frowns.

'Y/n? By any chance.' He pulled in his lips as he pinched his eyes together. 'Yes do you know her?' I asked genuinely interested. 'Uhu! We have two classes together. She is a kind, sweet-hearted girl if you ask me. She always helps people out. But also tends to fall asleep in class if she doesn't care.' Chuckling a smile peered onto my lips.

'Really? Well she is truly kind tho now that I think of it. But she can run her mouth too.' Making them laugh I chuckled yet again. 'We came up with a great idea to fill our hour so I think we are set.' Seeing them all smile my eyes must have sparked as I was thinking about us playing it.

"She is a work of art and I need to work hard to ketchup to her ideas."