18

*SMUT WARNING*

I woke slowly, wrapped in the softest sheets ever. The smell surrounding me was heavenly, a soft, sweet floral smell... I breathed in a heavy sigh and stretched out. I felt like I'd had the best sleep of my life, I felt so refreshed. I opened my eyes and took in the room around me. The bed was a four-poster, with rich red-wine coloured curtains tied back with black ties. The windows were high too, covered with thick velvet curtains in a similar deep red. Sunlight streamed through a crack, painting a thick golden line across the carpet. Lining the walls, ornate pieces of furniture. Some of them I could see properly, like the vanity table which was opposite the window to my right, but others were no more than. Opposite the bed, a door stood ajar. It was only when I heard the soft scuffling of another person that the fear crept back to me. I was forgetting something, but I couldn't remember what... I clutched the sheets to me, eyes trained on that door. 

"Good morning, darling." Dark. I felt the smile creep onto my lips as I stretched and sat up. He stepped into the light, his eyes sparkling. He adjusted the tie around his neck and moved to me, enveloping me in a tight embrace. He kissed me fully on the lips and I felt like I was flying. My heart soared, and I felt complete. 

"Good morning," I whispered. 

"I've missed you," he murmured, stroking my face. "So very much... did you sleep well?" I looked up at him, in awe of how gorgeous he was... When I didn't answer, he spoke again. "How do you feel?"

"I... I feel..." I couldn't find the words. "Amazing..." I placed a hand on his chest, feeling the strong muscle move beneath his shirt. "Amazing. I feel amazing." 

"Good..." he stroked my face again, lifting my chin. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't know why. I wanted him. I wanted every part of him. "I'd like to take you out today. You've been a very good girl."

"I have?" I asked. Dark nodded. He treated me to another kiss, and I melted into him, shivering when his hand found its way to the back of my neck. So possessive, so assertive... but so gentle at the same time. I was his, entirely his, and I had no idea how or when it had happened. 

"A very good girl... and you deserve a reward. I can provide anything your heart desires." His voice was soft and gentle, his whole attention on me. "Anything at all..." he kissed my lips softly again and I moved my hand to his chest, scratching lightly through the expensive-feeling material of his shirt. I pulled at his tie with my other hand, loosening the knot. My hands shook, my senses heightened. I felt afraid of him, but submissive to him. He grinned against my skin and chuckled, a rumble deep in his chest. "You desire me?" I nodded, my cheeks flushing. 

"Yes," I whispered, looking up at him. 

"Well," he murmured, leaning back. "I suppose I can only oblige you... if this truly is what you want." He gave me the access I craved, and I undid his tie and then every single button on his shirt, pushing the material from his shoulders. I took in every line and freckle on his chest, trembling as I straddled him. The memories came back to me as I woke up more and more, anticipation of the pleasures Dark afforded me resurfacing as my drug-like, sleepy state wore off. I was his, and he was mine, and he cared for me and I did as he told me to. This was a gift to me for my good behaviour... and I wanted to take it. I reached down and unbuttoned his trousers, freeing him easily. I worked him a little in my hand until he grew hard, a smile tugging at my lips as a small groan escaped him. I looked at him through my eyelashes and smiled softly, watching his reactions, the little expressions that crossed his face with his own pleasure. He knew I liked that. He knew I enjoyed pleasing him. 

I began to climb off him to get to my knees, but Dark stopped me. He took my face in his hands and kissed me. "No, no," he said softly, his deep-brown eyes hypnotising me. "There's no need for that this morning... no, this is entirely for you... so take what you need from me." He kissed me again. "Tell me what you want..." I watched him for a couple of seconds, then I took his hands and put them on my hips.