Decision A

Maybe there was a person that could help you where you heard gunshot.

Walking through a gap in the fence, you were greeted with a rather gruesome surprise: a man exploding another person's head with his gun.

There seemed to be about half a dozen men there when you walked in, but they were all dead in about 30 seconds. It was a shame that you couldn't see who did it.

You were familiar with guns, having grown up around them;  you were a mean shot. Nobody better mess with you.

Coming around the bush you were standing behind during this mysterious person's open fire, you were welcomed by the view of a gun barrel two inches from your eyes.

Behind the gun was a rather tall, but handsome man. He was dressed in combat gear under his thick coat. He definitely wasn't one of the others.

"Wait! Don't shoot; I'm not one of them!", you shrieked, seeing your life flash in front of your eyes.

As you pleaded to the stranger not to kill you, you slowly dropped to the forest floor. The stranger stepped forward and you prayed the hardest you'd ever prayed, only to be greeted by a hand to help you back up.

"It's ok. I won't hurt you. The name's Leon. Leon S. Kennedy, and I work for the president."

Continue to chapter 2