Decision A

As the villager steadily approached, you figured you would let them figure it out on their own. They hadn't listened to you when you tried to warn them.

It wasn't just that though. You didn't want them to die, you had just figured that if you were to call out or distract the villager that you would have no means as to defend yourself.

"Do something cop!", Luis yelled.

"After you!"

As the villager raised his axe and prepared to swing it down and kill the only people you had met in this word.

"Now!", Leon said. Just as the villager swung down the axe Leon and Luis leaned apart, allowing the axe to cut the ropes that bound them.

Rolling to the side, it looked as though things were going better this way. The villager, however, had different plans.

Swivelling towards Leon, he once again raised his axe, preparing to behead him. At the last second, Leon put his feet in the air, and using the villager's torso, tossed him overhead and into the wall, breaking his neck on impact.

Before you could even ask Luis if he was ok, he was gone. During all the commotion he must have ran out unnoticed by Leon, and to think, he didn't even attempt to untie you from your chair. What a player.

Walking over to you, Leon asked if you were ok while simultaneously cutting the ropes that bound you to the chair. After he had finished, you wanted to express your gratitude somehow.

Having the surprise factor, you came in for a bear hug. Nothing lovey-dovey, just a show of how much you appreciated him for taking care of you.

You could feel him tense up a bit at first, probably because it felt like a zombie attacking him, but after a few seconds, he returned your hug.

Thinking that nothing could ruin this moment, his radio piped in. As if that wasn't bad enough, the next six words he said, ruined the moment entirely, "We're heading back to the village."

Heading out of the small cabin you were previously held captive in, you came to yet another set of familiar metal doors. Kicking them open, you see maybe a dozen zombies, all with weapons ready to tear the two of you to pieces.

You decide to...

A1) Split up and tackle about half a dozen zombies each, after all, you both had sufficient weapons and you had been collecting ammo for the better part of your time in this strange world.

A2) Take them all on as a team. You had already had enough training with shotguns that the two of you would be an unstoppable force against the zombies in this area.