Chapter 4

A/N: This chapter is mostly dialogue from the original game, so if you want to listen to and hear it instead of reading it, just search "Luis Sera" on YouTube and it's the first result. This time however, there will be a choice at the end. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

···

You were the first to wake up in that dreadful room. It was a dark room with no furniture, other than the chair you had been tied to.

"Hey, wake up", Leon spoke, presumably to your new friend.

"Aye aye aye, crawl out of one hole and into another."

"You wanna tell me what's going on here?"

"Americano, si? Now what brings a bloak like you to this part of the world- oh, easy, whoever you are."

You look over to see that Leon and the mysterious stranger have their hand cuffed and tied to each other  behind their backs, sitting on the floor.

"Guess they ran out of chairs for you guys", you comment.

"Maybe they just wanted to keep the pretty lady away from the rough, mean men", the stranger says.

Now blushing at his remark, you see what he means. The men who'd brought you there had stolen yours, or rather Leon's coat, and you were now sitting in only your sports bra and sweats.

"Name's Leon. Came here looking for this girl. Seen her?", he introduces, pulling out a photo of a young woman.

"And her?", the stranger asks, nodding to you.

"Her name is (y/n). She found me out of nowhere when I first got here. She's been quite the help. So far."

"What, are you supposed to be a cop or something? Nah, you don't look the type."

"Maybe."

"Ok, let me guess. She's the president's daughter?"
"That's too good for a guess. Wanna start explaining?"

"Psychic powers, nah, just kidding mi amigo. I overheard one of the villagers talking something about the president's daughter in the church."

Suddenly hearing a scraping sound outside, you tried unsuccessfully to get their attention.

"And who might you be?"

"Me am Luis Sera, used to be a cop in Madrid. Now I'm just a good for nothing guy who happens to be quite to lady's man."

"Why'd you quit?"

"Well you see, you put your life on the line, nobody really appreciates you enough for it. Being a hero isn't what it's cracked up to be anymore."

"Used to be a cop myself, only for a day though."

"I though I was bad."

The steady sound of scraping drew nearer and nearer as you once again tried to grab their attention, but again, to no avail.

"Somehow I managed to get myself involved in the incident in Raccoon City on my first day of the force."

"That is the incident with the viral outbreak, right?"

Answering with a nod, Leon seemed to not hear the obvious scraping sound that was now right outside the door.

"I think I might have seen a sample of the virus in the lab at the department-"

Now cut short by the emergence of a villager with an axe, or rather an executioner, Luis and Leon now understood why you were trying to catch their attention.

With the executioner drawing ever closer you decide to...

A) Let them figure it out on their own. They were the ones who wouldn't stop talking when you tried to warn them.

B) Call out to distract the villager and take him on on your own. This could be your chance to prove yourself as a worthy adversary to Leon.