◇Philosophy is Dead○

~Stand alone~

"You're running out of space, there." Her sister watches, face set in not unusual air of aloofness.

"Yeah, " Not looking up, they continued lowering down the sticker onto her colourful mix of new and old, flashy to quiet, ends-and-odds collage on the lid of her laptop, "It's perfect."

A sniff, "Then why keep getting new ones? You're ruining it - covering the other ones."

The spark of interest fizzled, a dismissive hand waved. Her sister's eyes returned to the hand-held. Flattening out the newest addition, the girl spoke anyway, "Well, yeah they get covered, "

A cartoon cow getting sucked up by a bright green light - or maybe it was blue? Right in the middle, or perhaps top-centre?

"I know they're there. Even if I can't see them, or the world doesn't see them."

A flash of bright red stuck out, one of the first slapped on without any thought. A cheap old one, stiff, losing its sticky peeking out of the growing scatter of colour and over the laptop's edge. Some companies' logo from a parade - no, an expo?

"Doesn't mean they disappeared, 'matter can neither be created or destroyed' thing, I think."

When I look at it, it's all there. With each new one it is different, perfect.

Ever changing.

ooOoooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

Philosophy is dead. It never truly existed. The masses do not see, do not want to. They hide it or keep the uneducated ignorant as if they have any control.

Anyway, this is a thing about people. Take it as you will.

Bye-bye babes and bitches