Chapter 8: Innocent Curiousity🍋

Time frame: it's been two years since Karamatsu first arrived.

A serious, loving, talk at the end between reader and Karamatsu.

It was another day where I was laying down with Karamatsu after collection. He was always rather calm afterwards and would just snuggle up to me. Today was no different as he was laying on top of me while I gently scratch his head. Then he sat up and I tilt my head in confusion until he reaches down to scratch the top of my head. I close my eyes with a hum, letting him scratch my head.

Then I felt him remove his hands and lay them on my chest.

I open my eyes and look at him confused, and a bit flustered, before asking "Karamatsu what are you doing?" He hums and looks up at me "y/n. I..um I have been kind of curious about something." I nod with a small blush as his hands stayed on my chest. "What is it?" I ask and he glances down "are you able to produce milk like me?" He asks and I blush at the question. It was such an innocent question but it was even more innocent since it came from him.

"Umm..well yeah but it's not like yours and I can't produce any at the moment anyway." I say and he tilts his head with a hum while squeezing his hands lightly "but you are able to?" He asks and I nod "why can't you produce any?" I blush and huff softly he is really curious today. I think before sighing.

"The only way I could produce milk would be if I was pregnant." I say and he hums "pregnant? Really?" He asks and I nod "that's really the only wa-AY!~" I whine as he fondles my breasts, squeezing lightly. I look at him surprised before he shyly leans down to kiss me. I glance behind him for a second to see his tail swaying slightly. I sigh before kissing him back.

Lemon (you are free to skip it)

He hums and slowly caress my breasts while I wrap my arms around his neck. I reach a hand up to scratch his ear lightly making him hum. I pull away a bit to breathe "Karamatsu. I'm going to try something. Don't shy away." I say and he nods with a soft blush. I gently have him open his mouth before pulling him back into a kiss. I push my tongue into his mouth and he flinches lightly before humming.

He shyly pushes back against my tongue and I allow it with a smile. I gasp softly as his hands push up under my flannel shirt to massage my breasts. I pull away and sit us up. I remove my shirt and bra making Karamatsu blush. He leans forward and kisses the space between my breasts before taking one into his mouth. I blush and moan softly "K-Karamatsu..remember what I said. I ca-" "I know." He says muffled by my breast as he sucks on the now hard bud. "That doesn't mean I can't make you feel good."

He looks up at me and pulls off with a blush "y-you do feel good right?" He asks with his ears lowered slightly. I smile and pet his head "Yes. It feels good Kara." His ears perk up again before he pulls me onto his lap and took the other one into his mouth, sucking lightly. I hum and lightly scratch his head acting as praise for his actions. I bit my lip as I feel myself becoming more wet as he continues.

I whine softly and shudder as he licks the hardened bud. He pulls away and tilts his head with a look of concern. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" I smile softly and kiss him deeply while pushing down against him. He flinches and hums into my mouth. He leans forward, pushing me onto the bed. He softly grinds up against and I moan into his mouth. He gulps and pulls away to bury his face into my neck before he bucks against me.

I hear him moan softly before he starts to hump me. I gasp and bite my lip. I reach a hand down to his ass and push him further down onto me. He pants softly and held my hips as he went faster. "Oh~ K-Karamatsu~" I moan and blush harder when one hand goes to unbutton my pants. He stops his movement making me whine but then he pulls my pants off, dropping them to the floor.