Peligrosa 1

Lalisa Manoban                                   

"Come on lis we have to enjoy our remaining days before the school starts" jisoo said while dragging me to the club that she's been wanting to go to. and as a good daughter that I am I don't want to do this since its my first time going in to such a horrible and unbelievable place .

"Unnie I said that I don't want to . My dad will probably kill me if he know about  this " I said while pulling myself off from her tight grip . I didn't believe in jisoo's suggestion when I asked what she wanted to do before our sophomore year of college starts . We had just graduated from the long term of high school and now we are counting in before our college life starts .

As long as I want to be piss to her right now because she keeps on dragging me on to not so innocent place . I just gave up because I know she will knock me out by carrying me to that place with the help of our friends . We are  with our circle group of friends . Roseanne , bobby , michael and sandy . I can  say that they are not that innocent from the sexual activities that's why they are pulling me in to such a horrible place to be able for them to observe if I'm into girls . Yes I'm into girls  but I am not a type of person that engages with hormonal people like them .

"Geez don't stress yourself up lis . Enjoy the rest of the night and let us take care of you" sandy said and I saw her rolling her eyes back on the dark street of New York city . Jisoo kept on dragging me to the entrance . I saw a big guy who checks us out and as we are about to go inside he put his hand in front of us as a sign that he is stopping us from going inside . Keep it going big guy. I said to myself reminding me to thank him before he can push us away from that not so innocent place .

"How old are you?" He asked as he roam his eyes to us . Knowing that we look like a 15 and 16 year old run away and such a pain in the neck teenagers who can easily attract an unwanted trouble inside that place .

"We are 20 and this girl that I'm dragging is 19 years old . What's the catch?" jisoo asked in her monotone voice since the big  guy is not convince to what she said regarding to our age . Jisoo lied . Because they are all 19 and I just got 18 a week ago . Very ridiculous unnie i thought to myself . The big  guy sighed and let us in . NO ! I internally scream to my head as i saw their huge smile and smirk glancing to my direction . This ain't going to be good . I hope this night ends still having my innocent mind of mine . I quickly covered my eyes as I saw the people on the dance floor being wild with their dance partners and they look like having sex in the middle of the dance floor . That scene makes  me want to go home desperately . But my friends didnt gave up on me . Someone touch my shoulder and i thinks he or she guided me to sit down .

"Lis open your eyes and don't be a ridiculous baby . We will get rid off your innocence later " I shook my head as answer but I just heard faint of  laughs from them and I am not that stupid that its because of my reaction . I can't stand to stay to this horrible knowing that all of the people inside of the said club is having a high amount of hormones inside their body.

"Can I go home?" I ask still not opening my eyes to not be able to see un innocent scene in front of me . I Can't do this . My father will surely kill me if he knows everything about this place.

"No baby girl you are going to get rid off that innocent mind of yours . Cheer up baby" I heard sandy said while bobby is pulling off my hands covering both of my eyes .

"Come on lis remove your hands will you? How can you enjoy this party if you are covering it?" Bobby said smugly while I keep on hearing roseanne laughing beside me .