Part 6

I ended up in front of my friend's house. She doesn't know my past. Nobody does in here. Only Jasper knew but he's gone.

I just couldn't control it. I just don't get it. Why Jasper decided to give all his property and money to him. It makes me sad and feel stupid. I don't care about the money. Just I'm thinking what's wrong in me, with me. That nobody wants me.

I thought as I tried to fall asleep on Alice's coach. She had made me tea and give me some space. My kids are staying with their babysitter. Right now I'm thinking where to go even though Alice said I can be at her house as long as I want.

I should start working again. Even though beside bearly month year old child it's very difficult but I have to.

When life throws you in the water learn to swim.

But still I ended up the next day in front of, now his, house. Not to back my stuff. Well not only that but also to apologize.

He has clearly forgotten Jamie aka the girl I was before, and I have to act dumb and forgot. Jamie is dead and her past is not my past. I will create new one with my name. I have to because Jasper is not by my side anymore.

I knocked for a long time until he finally opened it . I wanted to spill every apology right there in a hurry, but he would know I'm not Elizapeth, okay I am but that in born name I'm the bullied and used Jamie. So I started to tell slowly looking into his eyes

" Hey! I wanted to say sorry for how I acted yesterday. It's not my fault and throwing that stuff in front you not even knowing your past. Only a little bit and that's been negative. You seem very nice guy and even if you want me to stay here I still have to turn down your offer because this place has memories witch are now sad to me. Now I have to improve myself and start an independent life and prove myself to my children and people in my past. I hope you live happily and enjoy this house because this place " I looked inside the house with my eyes until he let me in " Is really something" I yawned but started packing in a hurry. Until I reached to my baby girl's room and memories flooded in my mind. I still remembered the first time we bought her home and how lovingly he looked at her and hugged me and then made a joke about how we will make more little one's who have his and I's DNA and attitude.

"You really loved him, didn't you?" Alexander said suddenly and I took a breath:

"More than anything" I smiled " Well if not include my children. They are the joy of life and sometimes they both can become little devils" He chuckled

" Well the boy is very young but in your sayings seem like he is growing well but I have to agree he is little devil himself" He laughed

" See I told you!" I smiled but then took my stull and put in the removing van.

" Bye, Alexander. It was nice meeting you and talk to you" I smiled almost genuinely

" It was nice meeting you too, Elizapeth. I wish the best for you in life" he said waving goodbye