Part 8

First day at school as a teacher and I already wanna run. Everywhere are signs like " Suicide is not a solution" and when I asked about they basically said it was because of Jamie. And as you know I was that Jamie. It got to my nerves.

In other words my co-workers are great and friendly and sadly some of my bullies are teachers but they don't know it's me and they seem to have changed. Lol, I don't believe in that BS.

But I'm Elizabeth not Jamie. But still I wanted to be little rebellious so I kinda teamed up with some rebellious students and they agreed to help me at night for Big test 5.

We met at 11 pm in total black form and with a lot's of spray paint .

" You guys know my plan?" I asked over again

"Yes madam Medow. I'll deal with the second floor. Asher with fourth, You with third and Jennifer with first floor and the Jock deals with the basement"

"Great." I said with please "Let's meet in the pizza place in an hour. Good luck and don't get caught!" I said and run to the third floor.

I started removed all the posters and spray painted the walls with bright pink giving new messages what really meant something and would put people thinking.

An hour later we all were in pizzeria but had changed our clothes

"Okay, guys you all did great. For that you don't only get 3 big test results A's but also a pizza. I'm paying. but I have to go home to mi children. I gave money for the pizza to the waiter so eat and smile. You did something great and changed the boring signs. " I stood up and was ready to leave when suddenly two students asked:
" Why do you hate Jamie so much?" " Who is Jamie anyway?" I was taken aback but quickly composed myself and sat down

" Jamie was one weak girl but no I don't hate her just these words wouldn't have given the message what she would have wanted. I know teacher Melody hated her and gave her hell but I hope she is learned her lesson"

"Or will tomorrow!" Lisa said with a bright face

"Exactly, but my kids are waiting. So keep your mouth shut and I'll do the covering part" I said and left.

The next day when I saw the school and teachers going crazy and Melody in shock and students asked about the meanings or what they thought of it. I felt proud. I did my job.

I smiled when one student named some of them :

"Slut, hoe, prostitute etc are not insults they are accusations"

"Pregnant girl is not a hoe"

"Bullying doesn't change your personality or life"

"People make mistakes"

"Everyone is different and don't have to be perfect"

"One time you were a kid and smiled"
" Boy pushed you and you cried, why do you think the one who you have done the same don't cry"

"Cutting is not the reason to call someone an emo or attention whore"

"You have time to change but not time to take the pain away"

I planned making a test for that. I know that I should teach history but in some ways, conflicts like these have made our history.