Part 16

The truth came out on our wedding day I don't know how but I guess Jasper had part in it. He had a letter that morning and suddenly he rushed into my room where I was getting ready screaming at me. How could I lie to him but I fell down on my knees. Telling him the truth. He was disgusted and screamed how I was a criminal and a murderer and I really have changed because Jamie wouldn't have ever done that. I tried to protect myself by blaming him but when he said " I don't wanna deal with your children. They can become evil just like you"

Along with the quotes :
" How could you do that? I told you how your death affected me and how I wished you were alive"

"You're a liar"

"I'm happy Jasper didn't give you any inheritance"

"You're the worst"

"I don't love you. I could never love you"

That's how I run outside saying "wedding is off" and took my car, texting Alexander to take care of them and went to another state, on the grave of Jasper.

" I don't know why you did it but I know you wanted the best. I guess it's not for me. I love you and I know you wanted me to move on but... it wasn't going to happen.

I miss you. You were all I had and more than I deserved. I guess it's my time to pay. I own to world that I come clean. I am Jamie and I was so stupid not to realize how I destroyed my true self entirely. People tell how sweet I was and other stuff. I always think they are liars but they were right. I was that but I always thought that my kindness was my weakness and pulled me into this mess. I know you saw that in me. That with you I never changed but I was totally different around others.

I wish you were here. That you could help me and give me advice. Lol, it supposed to be my wedding the 5th happiest day of my life but I guess I don't deserve happiness. He hates me and he has every right to. I am a horrible role model to my kids. I should be dead. I should have jumped off that cliff.

I own you my life but I own world the truth but how. How could I"

I mumbled a lot of things and as the night came I fell asleep on his grave asking for forgiveness. I didn't deserve it but still... I wanted to be free but not by suicide by guilt.

It was freezing when I woke up. I was scared of these places but I guess knowing that some of love of my life is close to me held me calm.

I went to my car, bought a pair of black jeans, a hair band, black hair color and white T-shirt. Had tied my hair and changed clothes, my hair in the pony tail. I took off back to my hometown and walked into police station:

" Hi, I would like to confess a identity deft"