Part 18

Alexander's P.O.V

"I'm sorry Alexander but I'm not taking my confession back. I own this to Elizabeth's close ones and people who thought almost for a decade that I killed myself. I only get about 3 years tops and it's not enough but it's enough for her family and it should be enough for you. I only ask you to take care of them. Let them grow up in good and caring environment. Let them have the proud part of family" she held my hand

" Why are you telling me this when you will get out of prison in 3 years. You sound like you are leaving" I was confused and she sighted. I looked at her eyes and knew "You are really leaving. But why? Your children need you and you're having one as well..."

"In prison but they deserve better. It's already known that when I get out all the reporters of this town will chase me and they'll find out. I'm too horrible of a role model. I already gave you their full costudy. Tomorrow is court then I get to know when I get out. I really love you but I have to go" she said and left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

2 days later I got to know that she got 5 years but interesting is that she herself asked for it, telling in court " Judge give me exact years what I had lied to people around me and caused pain."

It's very noble. She got 5 years in prison and 3 years conditional imprisonment. I was happy. That meant she can't leave the country for 3 years when she gets out.

She sighted while telling me that she'll be in our lives but in some point she has to leave. She has stuff to do and a whole world to change.

Her voice was so enthusiastic and it felt like 8 years ago in high school when we were crazy in love and I said

" I love you"

"I love you too" some surprised voices came from her and she said " OKay baby loves you too, he just kicked"

I smiled but I was sad again. Remembering that again I'll lost the opportunity to be there for her pregnancy and while giving birth. A tear slipped but I had to be there for my daughter and her brother.

"I am sorry Jasper. I broke my promise"