Part 13

I couldn't do it. I just kept asking what point it had at all. Going on a relationship with him. Maybe I could help him get over me, get over Jamie( the old me) and Elizabeth ( me now). So my step was to break his heart by make it seem like I cheated on him... and for that I used my co-worker who have been flirting with me from the start. I promised to go on a date with him if he helps me. He gladly agreed.

Alexander's P.O.V

I was walking to Elizabeth's classroom. I came to pick her up but after 15 minutes she still hadn't came.

I was walking in when I saw Eliza talking to her male teacher. They seemed so close that I could feel the raging jelousy so I listened

" When are you leaving him?" the guy asked

"Soon. I promise. I want to be with you and you only..." Eliza said and I saw how he took her head in his hands. and that moment I run and waited in the outside. And when she run outside I went towards him and asked right away:
"Have you been cheating on me?"

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"What? What are you talking about?" I played innocent. So he believed our little show in the classroom.

" What do I mean? Oh I saw you kissing this flirty touchebag in the classroom. Telling how much you love him and promising to leave me? What did I do? What did I do wrong?" he asked teary eyes

"Everything" I screamed. "You did everything wrong because why I can't have The One when you had it. Whose name are you screaming at night. Whose? My name is not Jamie anymore, I'm Elisabeth and I can't go trough with it. I have kids and I can't let them see me hurt or you talking to them about a girl who is long gone. Your whole world is around her. Always, ALWAYS when we are talking you somehow put her in the conversation. Me and Jasper never had the struggle and I deserve someone who calls me by my name not some "Oh Jamie. Oh Jamie""

" So you did cheat on me and now you're turning it to me? I suggested to start dating and it's not my fault you look so similar to her and your manners. Sometimes I have even thought if you are her but you can't you would've never killed our child. Your daughter is great sign of it and she's the exact same age as mine and Jamie's would have been. So be proud you stole other person's ID and broke my heart again" He said and left, rushing out of the parking slot with his jeep.

I sighted with relief when it was over and walked home. Greeting my kids and then making something to eat.

I sighted. I got my revenge but my heart was tired and disappointed. I told kids they are never seeing Alex again because he has it's past.

I thought about his face, so full of anger. He was so close to truth but it was the opposite. I stole Elizabeth's identity .

I hope she's not mad at me. She helped me without her knowing. I knew I could go to jail if it got out but I was ready for it. I had a reason, a motive.

I put my kids asleep and sighted.

One day I will come out and tell the truth but right now it's to early. People have to forget Jamie and if I would be open right now about my past then it would make things only worse....

AlexanderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara