Acting up

"Why does it have to be the Society out of all things?" Jimin grumbled, closing his eyes briefly before opening them.

"If it were any other group or person, it would've been easy to wipe out. But why the society?" Jimin massaged his temples. 

The Society was the group that was in charge of vampires. Basically the vampire's government you could say. Just like other governments, it had its imperfections and schemes. There were always political issues going around. Usually they just pin it on some influential vampire and sentence him to some sort of punishment depending on the severity. 

Seeing how bad Jungkook was hurt, he determined it was a severe case. Maybe one of those murder crimes and all that. 

"Send a message, what's their evidence?" Jimin commanded, if they know  the evidence and reason, they could counterattack better and get out of the situation. If they could.

"Yes." Namjoon and Yoongi bowed, going to carry out the instructions.

"What am I supposed to do with you?" Jimin turned his attention back to Jungkook who now was sleeping fitfully, sweat beading on his forehead.

Grabbing a cloth, he wiped the sweat off and smoothed his hair down. Jungkook creates his forehead, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Don't worry, kookie. I'll make sure you'll get the life you deserve even if it's without me." 

Jimin kissed Jungkook's forehead and cuddled him in his embrace.

Jungkook sat on a bench, people passing in front of him. Their necks pulsed and called to him, the veins running through carrying blood. Jungkook just couldn't help it, his eyes turned red with list as he stood up and neared a pausing human on the sidewalk. The blood was so inviting, the heartbeat sounding in his ears, which was  all he could hear.

As he laid a hand on the human, a voice sounded in his head. 

"Kookie...don't do it." 

"Please? For me?" 

Jungkook thought the voice was oddly familiar but he just couldn't place it. Turning his attention back to the human, warm and full of blood, he thought no more and sank his fangs in. 

Jungkook woke up with a start, his eyes red and full of lust. His throat aching and irritated, he knew he needed blood. With a start, he tried standing up but was restricted by someone's arms around his waist. 

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked, slightly pausing his motions. 

Good. He could still recognize him. Jimin sighed with relief as since this was a sign he wasn't that far gone, when he could only see people, vampires as well as prey. 

"Who else is it?" Jimin teased, smiling slightly but with a serious look in his eye.

"Jiminie, my throat feels dry and itching." Jungkook scratched at it, whining.

"Kookie, it's okay. Try not to think about it. You can do it baby. You don't need blood, you don't need to feed alright? If you do, just bite down on me okay?" Jimin held Jungkook close as he struggled to stay rational and not rashly go it ad suck blood from a random human. 

Muttering sweet nothings in Jungkook's ear, Jungkook seemed to calm down. Just when he was just as if he looked normal, he forcefully bit down on Jimin's arm. Even though hissing in pain, Jimin let Jungkook do whatever.

"I think I'm addicted to your blood." Jimin froze, those were the words he said to Jungkook when he first fed on Jungkook. But most importantly, Jungkook was Jimin's food and now he was half vampire who liked Jimin's blood. 

He just realized why the Society wouldn't do anything to him. Because they knew Jimin  was that attached to Jungkook and only fed on him. 

And that created huge problems. 

——————-

A/N

Slightly longer chapter than last time of about 600 words. I had to update some before this so I hope this is still good quality. Anyways, thank you to all who support me by voting, sharing and commenting! 

As awkward and maybe emphasized too much, 

Vote

Comment

Share