Uncertainty

"Jungkook?" Jimin had finally gotten up the courage to speak to him. 

"Yeah?" Jungkook looked up from his phone, a smile gracing his lips when his eyes connected with Jimin's. 

But it faded when he looked closer into the not so fiery depths of his eyes. They were resigned and sad, the edged turning blue.

"Jimin, what's wrong." Jungkook asked, his voice laced with comfort.

"How do you think being a full vampire would feel?"Jimin cautiously watched Jungkook, who was confused with the question.

"Aren't you one? Why would you want to know when you are one?" Jungkook creased his eyebrows, knowing what was coming up.

"The question is how do you feel to be one. Not me." 

"Jimin..."

"I know. I know! But this is the only way, let me be selfish for once! Let me keep you, let me love you selfishly!" 

Jimin tugged at his hair, venting his frustration and emotions out.

"I wasn't going to. I wasn't going to stop you. I was going say yes. You know I'll do anything to be with you. Besides, aren't I past the halfway mark? I'm more you than human."

"Really?"

"Really."

----------------------------------------

The door bell rang. Yoongi cautiously opened the door, seeing two all in black bodyguards on the doorstep. Immediately slamming the door shut, he leaned against it, as if reinforcing the door.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon looked over at the loud noise and seeing a wide eyed Yoongi felt a bad feeling.

"I think they're here." Yoongi whispered, slowly reaching for the knives hanging on the wall next to the door. 

"You're kidding me right?" Namjoon sighed and grabbed a few for himself and readied.

"You ready?" Cued by a nod, he opened the door, the guards still there. 

"Well hello sirs, what's your business here?" Yoongi dodged a swing and kicked at the man's legs which barely budged.

"Ah, strong legs I see. Nicely built." Yoongi took a step back before charging at the man, knife thrusting forward.

"Joon, a little help will you." Yoongi gritted out, the second man charging.

"What do you think? I'm always ready." Namjoon expertly threw a knife, making sure to pin the clothing to the door, immobilizing the man temporarily.

Instead, a hand not belonging to any of the two caught the knife.

"I see you're a knife expert."

----------------

Vote

Comment

Share