Chapter 1

Tay Tay P.O.V.

"Ty..." I say groaning waking up from my sleep, his arms were wrapped around me so tight and he is way to strong for me to try and move them off of me, "Ty..." nothing, "Ty..." I say louder, still nothing, "Tyshawn Darius Scott! Move yo damn arms!" I yell and he jumps, waking up. "Damn Tay, why you so loud." I just look at him and roll my eyes getting out my bed, "Because, you always got to wrap yo arms around me... gay ass." I say. "I'm not gay, unlike you." He says mugging me. "Oh, who told you?" I say pretending to be shocked. I go to the bathroom and do my morning hygiene and routine before going to my closet and looking for my outfit for today.

Since I couldn't find something to wear, I decided to wait for Ty to get finished in the bathroom to help me pick out my clothes. He finally exits with only a towel on, his skin was still wet so it made him look extra sexy. If only he wasn't straight...

"Tay!" He yells snapping me out my daze, "I know I'm sexy and all but you ain't gotta stare." He says with that ugly (not really) ass smile. "Yo gorilla lookin ass is nowhere near sexy." I say turning to my closet, "Can you help me find my outfit for today?" I ask him. "Nope." He says. "Why?" I ask, I don't even know why I asked but fuck it, already been done now. "Because you said I wasn't sexy." He says sitting on the bed, fake pouting. "I mean... my momma did raise me to tell the truth and that's exactly what I did." I say shrugging and turning back to the closet.

I finally found me something to wear;

(Outfit)^

After I put it on and walked back into my room, Ty's face dropped, "The fuck you got on?" He asked. "Clothes...?" I say, confused on why he get so upset. "That shirt showing too much skin, change it." He says pointing to my closet. "No I'm not, my outfit cute." I say shaking my head, going to grab my book bag so we could get going to school. "Tay Tay, go change your clothes. Now." He says grabbing my arm. "Um, I think the absolute fuck not," I say removing his hand from my arm, "Last time I checked, you wasn't my man and sure ain't my damn daddy, he left when I was born." I say grabbing my book bag and my keys and walking out my room, "And hurry up before I leave yo ass!" I yell before walking out the front door to my car.

Now you may be wondering, why am I taking him to school in my car and why doesn't he have his own? He HAD a car, but he comes from a rough background and long story short, his dad stole his car, changed the locks to their house and left Ty alone. But this all happened a couple of months ago so my mom let him live with us until his mom moves back to town.

He comes out to the car, mugging the hell out of me and I just look away, not giving a single fuck in the world. As soon as he gets in, I start the car up and hook my phone up to the Bluetooth and started playing Cash Shit x Megan Thee Stallion (A/N is it just me or is all of her songs 🔥?)

I started rapping and dancing to the song as I headed towards McDonald's to get us some breakfast since my mom went to work early so she didn't cook breakfast for us. "What you want to eat?" I ask him, turning down the radio. "Bacon, egg and cheese McGriddle and a Carmel frappe." He says. "Ew, you eat them McGriddles like Dre. I don't see how y'all can eat regular food with something sweet. Nasty ass hell." I say scrunching up my face. "I don't remember asking you." He says rolling his eyes. He must still be pissed that I didn't change my clothes but who cares, he ain't my nigga.

I pull into the Drive Thru and order mines and his food as well as something for Yaya and Dre and pulled up to the window, "Your total is $23.95" the cashier says. I reach for my wallet out the glove compartment and Ty handed me a $50 dollar bill, "I got it." He says. I take the money and hand it to the lady and she hands me the change and I give it to Ty. I drove up to the next window and got our food and headed on to school.

The drive there was quieter than usual, Ty was all in his phone not saying a word. "Ty," I say and he doesn't look at me, "Bestfriendddd.." I say in a sing song voice and he still doesn't pay me any attention. "Fine then, bitch ass." I say pushing his head and he looked at me and rolled his eyes. We finally made it to school and I parked and we got out. This year, me, Ty, Dre and Yaya all had the same advisory class so we all met up in there. Ty left me behind and headed through the school as his little hoes started swarming up to him saying hey and how good he looked today. I walked up the stairs and into Mr. Heins class (our advisory class) and went to the back where we sat, "I got y'all some food, well, Ty paid but I- never mind here's the food." I say sitting down and they get their stuff and started eating. "Where's Ty, he's normally always with you." Yaya asked. I shrugged, "He got mad this morning because I wouldn't change my outfit, he said I was showing too much skin." Yaya and Dre laughed, "You know he overprotective of you ever since your ex." Dre said. "I know but sometimes it gets annoying like let a bitch live." I say. Yaya nodded in agreement.

Just then, Ty walked into the classroom with his roach, I mean girlfriend, Asia. That bitch get on my last nerves always thinking someone wants Ty like sit down hoe. They walked to the back of the classroom where we were and sat down, "Hey Ty. Hey Asia." We all said smiling, well they did, I just sipped on my frappe. "Hey guys." They responded and Ty looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, "You not mad at me no more best friend?" I say jokingly. "Yes I'm still mad at you but it's whatever." He says. I laughed, "You know you ain't mad at me." He nodded and I shook my head. We started laughing, "You know I ain't mad at yo lil ass." He says. "Lil ass, where?" I say standing up and looking at my butt. "Boy sit down." Yaya said pulling me down.

The bell rung for first block and we all said our goodbyes and hugged each other, well I hugged everyone because I'm clingy. Don't judge me. I headed to AP Psychology because a bitch smart and in all honors and AP classes. I sat down and pulled out my notebook and got started on the warm up.

Heyyyy this is my new book I'll be working on so I'll be updating this one and Perfect For Me so stay tuned for the updates! Love y'all