Chapter 7

At The Movies...

Tay

All throughout the movie I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and constantly checking my phone to see what Deon was texting me about. Ty decided to sit on the other side of Dre and Yaya because I was "doing the most over a nigga who's most likely just tryna fuck". Which is fine because I don't really want to be in a relationship that bad right now so I'm not tripping but for now we just friends.

The movie finally ended and we headed back to the car to go back to my place and I got a FaceTime call from Deon, I answered it and he was cheesing in the camera, "Wassup, shawty." I smiled, "Wasgoody Deon, you off work?" He nodded, "Yeah I'm finna head home now, you tryna hang out or you busy with your friends?" I looked up ahead at my three best friends who were a few feet ahead of me, "Yeah, but we can tomorrow because they are all leaving." He smiled again, "Ight, I'll text you when I get home." I nodded and he winked before hanging up.

"'You tryna hang out or you busy with your friends?'" Ty mocked as I got into the backseat with him. "I could've said yeah and left but I didn't so shut up." He rolled his eyes and faced the other way. I felt kinda bad because I have been blowing him off a little ever since the me and Deon thing happened, so I tapped his shoulder to apologize but he just shrugged me off. I tried again and he just shrugged me off again. I pulled out my phone and texted him "I'm sorry Shawnyyyy 🥺" He looked down at his phone and then at me, "It's fine." Then he turned around again and faced the window.

We finally arrived back at my place and Dre and Yaya went to the guest room to do God knows what so I went to my room and I thought Ty was coming too but he didn't. I sighed and watched tv for a while before I got bored and went downstairs to see Ty laying on the couch sleep. I rolled my eyes and called out his name, "Ty!" He didn't move. "Ty!" Nothing again. I went over to the couch and straddled myself on top of him. "Tyyy!!" I semi-yelled lightly tapping his cheek. "Shit... go slower..." i heard him moan softly. I started laughing but not too loud because I know this boy ain't dreaming about having sex, "Ty!" I said again a little bit louder. "You so tight... yeah... ride that shit..." he moaned again and I felt something poking my ass. "TY!" I yelled. "Tay... TAY!" He yelled opening his eyes looking at me, blushing.

I got up laughing, "Was you dreaming about sex?" I asked in a singy song voice. "N-no." He stuttered. "Then how you explain that?" I asked pointing had his hard dick. "Um..." he started blushing. I laughed, "You nasty. And I heard you moan my name too," I said walking closer to him, "You want me dont you?" I grabbed his member. "N-n-no, what you mean," He said gasping at my touch, "Tay..." he said looking down at my hand. I gripped it a bit, "Yes you do. You want Alontae Jones..." I said biting my lip and moving my face closer to his. He was about to say something but I started laughing, "I know you do everyone does, I mean look at me." I said moving away.

He looked at me sideways, "You so aggy don't nobody want you, bro." I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. But I came down here to tell you that I was bored soooo do you wanna come play the game for a bit?" He shrugged and followed me upstairs, "But you need to fix that tho." I said pointing to his dick. "Leave the room for 10 minutes then." He said smiling. "Eww you not getting your kids on my bed." I said mugging him. "Then let me put them on you," he said looking at me with lust in his eyes, "I mean... you did just grab my dick and say that I wanted you." I was taken back at his comment, "Ty..." he just kept looking at me. "Aren't you Straight tho? What you look like doing something with me? And aren't you and that girl still together? And we are best friends!" He shrugged, "So? It's just head and I broke things off with her before the movies so you tryna help or what?"

I looked at the tv, "You not being serious so let's just play the game." He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed, "Whatever you tripping." I looked at him like he was crazy because I've never seen this side of him like I guess when he's horny he just becomes a whole other person. "You just standing there looking at me like you stupid. So is you finna come play the game or get on yo knees like I've been wanting you to do for the longest?" I just stood there, stuck,"Why you so aggressive like what the fuck?" He kisses his teeth, "Because you playing like you all hung over that Demon nigga and forgot who be sleeping in yo bed most of the time, I should've been stuck my dick up yo ass." I mugged him, "First of all his name Deon. Secondly, I ain't hung over no nigga. And thirdly, that's kinda rape." He flicked me off, "Fuck him and his dirty ass name. And it ain't rape if you like it."

I got fed up with his new act so I played along, "You wouldn't be able to handle this anyways so shut the fuck up." He looked at me, "Please. You wanna find out." I shrugged, "You said you wanted head, I'll say you'd last 10 minutes." He stood up and took off his pants and sat on the bed with his dick standing straight up.

4 minutes later...

I got up wiping the side of my mouth, "Told yo bitch ass you couldn't hang." He just looked at me shook as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean his kids off my face.

I came back into the room and he went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and laid on the bed beside me, "Where you learn to do that?" I smiled, "A good magician never reveals his secrets love." He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. But damn I ain't had some head like that in like... ever. I wonder what you can do with that." He said grabbing my ass. I punched him in his chess, "Nuh uh. We never did that country ass shit before don't start now. I only did this to prove a point and to be nice." He rolled his eyes, "See nigga you always playing." I shrugged, "I love games. You should know this about me. Love you bestie, goodnight!" I said kissing his forehead and turning over to turn off the lights and fall asleep.

"So when you gonna do it again?" He asked out the blue. "Go to fucking sleep Ty." He kissed his teeth and rolled over and fell asleep.

Soooo here's a little something something since I went on a little hiatus 😭. Be expecting another chapter in The Forbidden Love and more chapters for both books tomorrow and Thursday because I'm off work those days!

Love y'all 😘