Chapter 4

The Next Morning
Dre POV

I woke up the next morning to my baby in my arms and I kissed her forehead before getting up to go cook breakfast for my loving friend and wife. Yes, that's my wife not girlfriend.

I got up and caught a glance at the couch, Tay and Ty was all hugged up together under one cover all couplely or whatever. They would make a good couple and I can tell my boy Ty is in love with my lil bro Tay but I can see why he waiting to make any moves tho...

•Flashback•
"Where's Tay?" Ty asked his group of friends, "Maybe out with that boy, Isaiah." Yaya said in a singy song voice. "He usually would call one of us by now, hold on I'll be back." Dre said walking out the house outside.

He called Tay and he didn't pick up, so he called again, a man answered the phone on the 4th ring, "Hello?" The voice said, it wasn't Isaiah's or Tay's voice. "Who's this and why you got my brother's phone?" Dre asked the mystery man. "Don't worry about him, he's fine." Just as he was about to hang up, Dre heard a scream that sounded like Tay's.

He ran into the house and grabbed his keys, "Come on, Tay in trouble." He told the rest of the group. "What, what you mean?" Yaya said, lowering her voice to a whisper, they both knew Ty would kill over Tay. "I called his phone and some man answered and I asked where Tay was and he was like don't worry about it and before he hung up I heard a scream that sounded like Tay's" Yaya sighed and looked at a furious yet worried Ty, "Well let's get going then. Ty come on!" She yelled to him.

Ty stormed past them and out the door, "We going to that nigga house." He said fuming....
•Flashback Over•

So yeah, Tay's been through some bad shit but it's all over now. He's better but that whole situation left some deep scars and wounds on him that he's still struggling to heal. (Not physically, mentally and emotionally for y'all who aren't catching onto what I'm saying.)

I started cooking some eggs, grits, bacon and pancakes for all of my friends, no, family. By the time I was finished, Ty's hungry ass was up and at the table, "I didn't know you could cook." He said laughing. "Stop lying we all know I'm the best cook out of all of us." I said setting the rest of the food on the table for everyone to make their own plates. "You the biggest lie that will ever walk the face of this earth." Said Yaya walking in the dining room looking all sexy, if this was mines or her house I would've been done threw on top that table and started rearranging her guts but, unfortunately, we at Tay house. "Stop staring, boy." She said grabbing a plate and putting some eggs on it. We all sat at the table and started eating, Ty made Tay a plate and put in the microwave because we all knew Tay wouldn't be up for another year or 2.

Tay P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my lovely friends talking... about me? I slowly crept into the kitchen and hid behind a wall were I could hear them but not be seen, "So when you gonna leave that girl and get with Tay, I see the way you be looking at him." Dre asked Ty. Yaya agreed, "Yeah, y'all would be cute. But if you hurt my baby I will run you over with a Buick." "I thought I was your baby." Dre whined. "Fuck up." Yaya said to him. I waited for Ty to answer the question. And he finally did, "I don't know, I don't wanna rush him into another relationship and I'm ready to leave her she's so messy like she been telling everyone we been planning for a baby-" I intruded on him talking, "Ima be a uncle? Yay! So she's pregnant?" I asked being petty just to see his reaction.

Ty P.O.V.

Kill. Me. Now. I hope he really don't think she pregnant that would ruin all chances of me being with him.

Tay P.O.V.

Ty's face was priceless, "Nobody's pregnant, I haven't fucked her in 2 months." I laughed, "That's hard to believe, your horny ass ain't been getting off for 2 months. Wow..." I teased him. "What makes you think that? I got a hand don't I?" He said back. "Ew!" I yelled and walked off as they all laughed.

I came back and we all decided what we were gonna do for the day....

Hey peoples sorry I've been gone for a while life has been a bitch but ima try to update 2 times a week or at least once. But love y'all tho! ❤️