Chapter 10

Tay

I woke up the next morning and turned over to see Ty smiling at me, "Good morning," he said in a soft, deep voice. The sun from the window really made his skin glow and I was here for it. "Hey." I said back. We laid there, staring at each other, admiring the beautiful soul that was in front of us.

He finally broke our little moment and got up from the bed, "So, whats our next move?" I sat up, "I don't know. We can stay at my grandmas house for a while I guess." He looked at me like I was crazy, "Doesn't she live like 3 hours away from here? What about school?" I sighed, "Well what do you think we should do? We can't stay here that long." He just stood there and put his hands on his head.

"This is all my fault," he started, "If I hadn't let my dick get the best of me we wouldn't even be in this situation." I got up to comfort him, "It's not your fault, we would've still been in this situation anyways, well at least I would because there's no way I can be in the house with that man. So don't beat yourself up about it because it's me and you now." I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and led him back to the bed. He sat down and I sat on his lap, "I wanna do something today. Like something fun." He smirked, "So like a date?" I smiled, "I guess you could say that. But the whole day to ourselves, no phones, no other people, nothing."

He grabbed my waist, "Whatever makes my baby happy." I started to blush then got up, "Well first things first, hygiene." I got up and headed to the bathroom where I got undressed. I turned on the shower and made sure the water was right before getting in. I stood there and let the water hit my body as I started reminiscing over what happened last night. I started crying as it all finally hit me, my mother had chosen a man who had abandoned his family, his first born, all because I was different, over me. I couldn't hold back the tears of the pain and anger I had towards her, I looked to her as my best friend, my role model, and she betrays me, I ended up punching the wall as my anger overwhelmed me.

I heard the bathroom door burst open, "Baby you okay?" I tried to pull myself together quick before he seen me, "Yeah, I'm fine." I heard the door close back, "You sure?" He pulled back the curtains and joined me in the shower, "You know I know when you're lying right? We were kinda best friends our whole life." I just looked down as a tear fell from my eye, he lifted my chin up to him, "Talk to me, please. I hate seeing you like this." I tried to open my mouth to say something but nothing came out, all I could do was cry, he pulled me into his chest and shushed me, "Shh. It's gonna be okay. We're gonna get through this, like you told me. We're in this together." I nodded and finally pulled myself together.

He grabbed a bath cloth and put some soap on in and started to caress my body with it. He rubbed every inch of me so gently as he softly talked to me about how much he loved me and why he fell in love with me, "And the way you laugh, how you slightly throw your head back," he turned me around to wash my back and went down to my feet and back up again. He was finally finished and I let the water rinse me off as I washed him as he kept talking. It seemed as if he knew more about me than I knew myself, not gonna lie, I found it attractive how he paid so much attention to me.

We finally got out the shower and wrapped ourselves in towels and went back to the main area, I looked around for our bags and started pulling some clothes out. I turned to look at Ty who was checking himself out in the mirror, I could see him bulging and started to laugh, "Did you just get hard, looking at yourself in the mirror?" He smirked, "Nah, when you bent over to lift up your bag, your towel went up and I seen the gates of heaven." I started blushing and quickly turned back around, "Gates of Heaven?" I thought to myself. "That's what it tasted like, Heaven." He said, I hope I didn't say that out loud.

I found an outfit and got dressed, "You gonna get ready or what?" He looked at me, "So you just gon leave a nigga hanging?" He dropped his towel and looked down. This nigga. I thought, "As much as that looks very good right now. I would like to actually go eat breakfast." He rolled his eyes, "I personally feel my sausage better than that other government modified ass shit." "Boy go get dressed." He mocked me and went to pick out an outfit.