Chapter 3

Tay POV

I know I was high and beyond tired but I'm not delusional, did Ty almost call me his bae? I shrugged it off and fell asleep anyways, something about being underneath him makes me feel comfortable, protected.

A few hours later

I woke up and didn't feel Ty in the bed anymore. Weird I thought, he usually falls asleep with me. I rolled over and checked my phone, it was full of people commenting and liking my Instagram pics. I turned on my lamp and sent my streaks, it's was 11 at night.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I had to pee and I was hungry. On my walk there, I heard some people talking downstairs. I hurried and peed before going downstairs to see Ty, Dre and Yaya all playing Uno, "Uno out bitches!!! That's my 5th win in a row!" Yaya screamed as she did a victory dance across the room. I chuckled then went to take a seat by Dre, "Wassup big head." I said poking his head. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "Wassup mean ass." I smiled, "You still love me though." I gave him a big hug before slapping his head, "Big head lil boy." "You gon stop putting yo hands on me." I laughed, "Or what? I do that to everyone, see watch." I walked over to Ty and punched his arm.

I tried to turn and run away but it was too late, his big body ass had already grabbed me, "What I done tell you bout hittin on me lil nigga." I smirked, "You like it though." He sighed then smiled, "Whatever. How was your lil nap." He said letting me go and returning to his spot at the coffee table they had moved closer to the couch. I sat beside him, "It was good I guess. But somebody left me by myself soooo." I shrugged. "My bad lil nigga, Dre and Yaya came so I got up to let them in." "Mhmm..." i got up and went to the kitchen, Yaya was in the bathroom so I didn't get to see her yet.

I opened the fridge and grabbed my leftovers from when I went to the Crab Shack. I heated it up and sat at the kitchen table and begin to eat as I looked on Instagram and liked and commented on pictures. "Oooh I want one." I heard a voice say. "Noppers." I said shooting the birdie at Yaya, "So that's what we doing, now?" She asked with an evil smirk. Aw hell, ima have to fight this hoe. I thought as she ran over to the plate, grabbed a crab leg and took off to the living room. I chased her into the living room and she was on the other side of the couch, "Just let me have it, pleaseeeee." She begged. I rolled my eyes, "Fine." She smiled, "Thanks best friend!" I gave her a fake smile and walked back to the kitchen, I don't like people touching my food.

I finished eating and rejoined them in the living room, it was getting late and we was all bored so we all decided to turn off all the lights and turn on a movie in the living room. We pulled the sofa out so we all laid there as we decided what movie to watch on Netflix, "We should watch something horror." Yaya suggested. "Yeah, it's been a while since I've watched any scary movies." I responded and Dre turned on The Conjuring. We all ate before the movie so we didn't need any popcorn or anything we just laid on the sofa with a big cover.

Halfway through the movie

"Tay Tay," Ty called over to me, I looked over at him, "Oh, you still awake. I thought you fell asleep like them." He said, I chuckled a bit, "Nah, I'm up." We was at separate ends of the couch and he nodded his head to come over to his side so I climbed over Yaya and Dre's feet to get to him, "Yes?" I said sitting beside him, I played in his hair as he began to talk. "I don't know what I wanna say, I jus didn't wanna be over here by myself." "Scary ass." I joked, he smacked his teeth, "Says the one who always talkin bout 'can you sleep with me I'm scared of the dark'." I scoffed, "That was when we was younger, like 8." He smiled, "Yeah... I miss those years."

Flashback : Tay, 8, Ty, 9

"Ty give it back!" Young Tay whined our reaching for his Superman toy. "Only if you say Ty is the best basketball player in the world." Ty says holding the Superman toy high above Tay's head. "You don't even play basketball!" Tay whined. "I can't hear youuuu." Ty teased. "Ty is the best basketball player in the world!" Tay said.

Ty smiled and handed him the toy back, "See that wasn't so hard." Tay rolled his eyes, "You're annoying." Ty shrugged then tapped Tay, "Tag your it!" He took off as Tay ran close behind him as they both was laughing. They ended up in the backyard by the tree and Tay accidentally tapped Ty too hard causing him to fall.

Tay tripped over his foot and fell on top of him but they were tough so Ty tapped him, "You're it again!" He laughed. Tay tapped him, "No, You're it." They flipped over and rolled down the hill and Ty ended up on top of Tay, they just looked into each other's eyes until Ty bent down and pecked Tay's lips. "Why you kiss me?" Tay asked him. "I don't know, my mama says that's what people do when they love someone." He shrugged. "You love me?" Tay asked. "Yeah, you're my lil nigga." Tay scrunched up his face, "What's a lil nigga?" Ty sighed and rolled his eyes, "You're my best friend Tay, best friend." "Ohhh. Love you too Ty." Tay said before pecking Ty's lips. They both just smiled before getting up, "I'm hungry let's go get some gummy worms." Ty said. "I'll beat you to the house!" Tay yelled before taking off to the house.

Flashback Over

"Yeah, it was fun." I said looking down at Ty. He looked back up at me and we just stared into each other's eyes as he sat up and began to lean in. We both closed our eyes as our lips touched each other, I felt his arm wrap around my waist, pulling me closer into him as he deepened our kiss. This was the first time we've kissed since when we was like 8 and 9. We broke away and he smiled, showing his pearly whites and licked his lips, "Um... so...." he said looking away. I scooted back some and looked down blushing, I began to blush as I noticed him staring at me.

Ty POV

I don't know why I did it but I just had too. Ever since we kissed as little kids and even just being around him makes me feel some type of way. That feeling like your life's complete or you've achieved your life long goal. Tay is just.... perfect.

His smile, his body, the way he talks, the way he walks, it's all so... damn. I know we are supposed to be best friends and I'm supposed to be straight but I'd turn gay just to get with Tay. He just makes me feel complete and happy, like a kid in a candy store.

I finally snapped back to reality and looked over at a blushing Tay. Why did he have to date his ex? Why couldn't I just confess the way I feel and jus be with him? I don't know.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back close to me, "I-I love you Tay." I said looking at him. "I love you too Shawny." That was my nickname he gave me when we were younger, I hadn't heard him call me that in ages. I let him go and he laid his head in my shoulder and refocused his attention back to the tv, this would be my new mission, to make Alontae Brown my bae.

This chapter was bad I might rewrite it but vote, share and comment and don't forget to add to your reading list and library!