Chapter 2

Fast forward to lunch

Tay Tay P.O.V.

I was the first one out of my little friend group to get to the lunch room so I got my food and went to our table, of course I said hey to people as I passed them but that doesn't matter. Once I sat down, I got on my phone and went on Snapchat and sent out my streaks. You know that feeling that someone is staring at you? I got that feeling right after I sent my streaks, so I decided to look around to see who would possibly be staring at their queen.

As my eyes scanned the cafeteria, I met eyes with Giovanni, my ex's new boyfriend. Him and his hoe squad were all staring the fuck out of me as they kept whispering and pointing. So me being me, I decided to approach them,

Code Red, Code Red, I'm finna fuck somebody up.

Bitch shut the fuck up, you don't need a charge so just be somewhat nice and mature

But that's not fun. I wanna beat a hoe

Jail ain't fun either. I'm not letting us get booty raped by the forever horny inmates.

Fine I guess you're right

After the conversation with me and myself, I finally approached Giovanni, "Hey," I said all nicely with a fake smile, "I seen you and your friends staring at me, is there an issue?" He rolled his eyes, "Yes. Yes it is. Yesterday, Isaiah called me and asked about you, to see if you was talking to anyone else. He says y'all been talking for a while and you been visiting him so ima need you to sto-" I cut him off, I could listen to the bullshit coming out his mouth anymore, "You know why me and him broke up so why in a million years would I go see him or call him? You sound fucking dumb, well you are because who dates someone who went to jail for something like that. Y'all both some sick ass mofos so you can listen and believe him all you want to but ion want nothing to do with him or you." He looked at me with anger and shock because he knew I was telling the truth, "You know what Tay, I've been trying to be cordial with you but you ain't nothing but a lil hoe and you deserved everything he did to you. EVERYTHING."

That last part hit a spot in me I never wanted to revisit, I started to tear up from the memories and anger over took me. It was like I blacked out because the next thing I remember was Ty pulling me off a bloody and bruised faced Giovanni. "Let me go!" I screamed, "Ima kill him and Isaiah!" All the memories flashed in my head and I began to hyperventilate in Ty's arms as he carried me to the nurse. You may be wondering, "wow this escalated quickly" but after what Isaiah did to me and more things, I was diagnosed with severe depression and PTSD.

Ty laid be on the nurse bed (A/N: forgot what it's called, my bad) and kneeled down beside me to calm me down, "Tay it's okay I'm right here, calm down." He said softly as he rubbed my hand and kissed my forehead. I nodded and calmed down a bit still crying. He embraced me into a hug and rubbed my back, "it's okay, I got you." He whispered in my ear as I cried into his chest. As you can see, I'm not over the whole situation and even the slightest comments about it could trigger breakdowns but I'm going to therapy for it.

The nurse and principal walked into the room, "Your mother signed you and Ty out of school for the rest of the day. Ty could you go get y'all book bags from my office please?" Mrs. Smith, our principal, said. "No, get someone to bring it to us. I'm not leaving Tay by himself." Ty refused. "He'll be fine, we'll stay in here with him until you get back." She responded. "I said no, dammit. N to the fucking O what don't you get?" Ty semi-yelled. We all looked at him in shock because he rarely gets angry at anybody over anything. "I understand you're protective of Tay but I will not tolerate any disrespect." She snapped back.

I grabbed Ty's arm, "I'm fine, go get our stuff." "You sure?" He asked. "Yes." I say and he gets up angrily and walked out. The nurse left out the room as well so it was just me and Mrs. Smith. "How are you doing, Tay?" She asked, sitting at the end of the bed. "Calm a bit." I responded. "Well, I talked to Giovanni and his parents and they decided not to press charges due to him being highly disrespectful to you and speaking on a touchy topic. But unfortunately, he had a broken nose and black eye so I have to suspend you for the rest of the week." I nodded. We continued to talk until Ty came back, turns out, Giovanni's parents didn't want me to be suspended at all because they felt he deserved it for acting the way he did. They wrote me a letter as well apologizing.