Bullies | P.P

Midtown High School
Thursday, lunch time

You were hanging out with Liz Allen and your other squad in the cafeteria. You are one of those popular girls in Midtown High School along with your friends like Liz but you aren't that typical mean popular girl. You are far different from them.

"I'm having a party on my house tomorrow night. You guys have to go." Liz said.

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to go to your party? It's the best." Betty said. You remained silent and your mind was just flying away from your head.

"Earth to Y/N. Are you even listening?" You heard Liz said and you finally got on your thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I'm just tired." You said and sat down properly.

"So we were just talking about Liz's party tomorrow. You're coming, right?" Betty asked.

You nodded at them. "Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." You smiled at them. You continued talking to them until you saw on the corner of your eye two boys sitting far across your table. You looked at them and they were just talking and smiling.

"Y/N is looking at you." Peter heard Ned say it and that made Peter look at you slowly.

"She's probably look at something behind us." Peter reasoned out but he felt a blush from his cheeks.

"No! I'm telling you, she really is looking at you." Ned said. Peter just rolled his eyes and got his sandwich and ate it. "Whatever dude."

Your thoughts began to fly away again as soon as you saw Peter. No one ever knows that you had the biggest crush on him because you are good at hiding that secret of yours. And your friends might think it's weird liking a nerd guy like him but you think it's not.

"Hey Penis Parker!"

Your thoughts came back to you when you heard Flash's voice calling Peter that nickname again. It was already annoying you that Flash kept calling Peter that.

"What's that? A sandwich? Give me that!" Flash snatched Peter's sandwich on from his hands. But Peter didn't do anything of course. He was already used to this. All Flash's friends just laughed that what he did. Everyone's heads were turned to them and witnessed the scene.

"You give that back!" Ned was about to snatch it back but Peter pulled him back to his seat.

"It's okay, Ned. I'm not that hungry." Peter said, calmly.

How can he be so calm about this? You asked yourself.

"But Peter--"

"It's okay, Ned."

"Yeah, Ned. Listen to your best friend, Penis Parker." Flash said and Ned gave him a glare. "Thanks for this, loser." Flash then walk away with his friends, happily.

You clenched your hand. "I've had enough of this." You mumbled loud enough to let your friends here you and stood up from your seat.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" You heard Liz asked, worriedly.

"Stopping this bull crap." You saud and stromed going to Flash. You knew Flash was afraid of you for some reason and you're going to take advantage of it.

You walked over to Flash and his friends who were about to go out of the cafeteria but they stopped when tbey saw you.

"Hey, Y/N. How you doing?" Flash attempted to hug you but you shrugged him away.

"Give that to me." You demanded. You gave him a stern look in his eyes.

"This is mine now, Y/N. So back off before I do something." He was going to go but you stopped him again.

"You really afraid that I'm going to punch you again, huh?" You said to him. He looked at you, trying to look stern but it wasn't working. You saw how afraid he was of you. You've already tried punching him once or twice and since then, he didn't want to mess with you.

"Fine. Here's the sandwich." He handed you the sandwich. You received it and looked at him again with glare.

"If I see you mess with him again, I won't hesitate to punch you for the third time." You said calmly and smiled. You walked awag with the sandwich on your hand and heard his friends mumbled at your back before they went out.

You felt eyes looking on you but you didn't let that bother you. You were used to this. You walked going towards where Peter and Ned are sitting, trying not to blush.

When you got near them, you handed the sandwich slowly.

"I believe this is yours." You said trying to not shake your voice. He got it from your hand.

"T-thank you, Y/N." He looked away from you because he didn't want you to see him blush. You were about to go back from your table until you thought about something.

You faced towards them again. "So, Liz is having a party tomorrow night. You guys should come." You invited them and you saw Ned's face lit up while Peter was just looking at you.

"I-i don't know--" Peter started but Ned interrupted him.

"Of course we will come!" He said and gave a smile to Peter who groaned.

"Great." You said. "Oh, Peter if you're worried about Flash, don't worry, I'll just be with you throughout the party." You said happily and walked going towards your table and you were greeted by your friends.

"You should've went for a punch, Y/N!" Betty said and you chuckled.

"I didn't feel like punching anyone today." You replied.

"So, you got to invite both of them?" Liz asked and you nodded. "Of course. They aren't losers after all." You said.

Meanwhile, in Peter and Ned's table.

"Dude! This is the best thing that has ever happened to us!" Ned exclaimed.

"I really don't know, Ned." Peter said.

"Come on! Y/N just invited us. Y/N!" Ned whispered your name so that you wouldn't hear.

Peter rolled his eyes but then they landed on you. You were there smiling and talking witb your friends once again when he slowly looked at you.

Peter wanted to look away but you just smiled at him and waved. You have a small wave back and felt his cheeks burn.

"Alright, I'm in."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1.05k words...