Jealous Parker | P.P

requested by -paddifoot
fluff at the end probably... i hope you will like it !

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Liz Allen's House
Friday, 8:00 pm

You were in Liz's party in her house and it was a Friday night. You didn't want to go because it was weird for you since she was Peter's crush before you even got together. But you also wanted to go have fun after a stressful exam week. And you brought along Ned and Michelle.

And you all waited for that one person to come.

"Where's Peter?!" You asked Ned who was just sitting down and he got startled and almost choked with his drink when you suddenly asked him. Michelle just was outside just chilling.

"Probably in his Stark Internship again, Y/N." Ned answered trying not to spill out what Peter is really doing and you groaned.

"He promised me that he would come here. Just this once." You said and sat down beside Ned and he started comforting you.

It was true. Peter would often ditch your dates and all of his reasons was because of his Stark Internship.

"You know what, Ned." You stood up and looked at Ned and he looked up to you. "I'm just going to have fun with or without him. I'm going to dance there and not get drunk!" You said and walked going to the dance floor where there are so many people there.

You saw Michelle going inside of the house and you pulled her going to the dancefloor. She didn't want to join but then she finally gave up.

"Still no sign of Peter, huh?" She asked.

"Not a single thing."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Peter, where are you?!" Ned asked calling his best friend through a phone.

"I'm on my way there! I was just chasing some guys who robbed a bank and called the police." Peter said while swinging himself going to Liz's house.

"You gotta come here right now." Ned looked at Y/N who was now having the time of her life and a bunch of guys from her class. "There are a bunch of guys all over Y/N."

"What?" Peter shouted through the phone. He knew he messed up but why were there guys all over her?

"Just hurry up and come here!" Ned said and ended the call. Peter groaned and continued swinging himself until he finally reached the roof of Liz's house. He searched for any sign of you until he finally lands his eyes on you.

His girlfriend who is now dancing with a bunch of guys along with Michelle, Liz and other girls. She was having fun with them.

He removed his masked and clenched it. He went to the nearest tree and quickly changed himself there. He placed his suit inside his bag and quickly placed his bag on his shoulders. He ran going inside the house where he met Ned.

"You are finally here, dude!" Ned sais but Peter's eyes was on you.

He sighed to himself and gave Ned his bag. "Hold it. My suit is in there."

He walked towards you. When you finally opened your eyes, you landed your eyes on his.

He's finally here.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You finally showed up." You said and crossed your arms and pouted. You were outside the house and everyone was already going home including Ned and Michelle.

"Look, I'm sorry Y/N, it's just the--"

"The Stark Internship. I know, Peter." You interrupted him. You sighed and looked at him. "I had fun, at least."

"Yeah, with those guy all over you." Peter mumbled and you heard.

"What?" You asked him and you looked at him. "I was just having fun since you weren't there, Peter." You said.

"With those guys." He repeated and looked away from you.

"Michelle and the other girls were there too!" You argued back. "Look, Peter. I really love you so much with all my damn heart that I won't do anything to destroy us. Even with the Stark Internship you have. Even when you ditch in our dates, I am still with you because I love you." You said.

Peter finally looked at you. You were there, standing with sincereness in your eyes.

"It's only you, Peter."

He suddenly wrapped him arms around you and you startled. He placed a hand on your head and brought you closer to his.

"I love you and only you, Y/N. I'm sorry." He said and you smiled softly on his words. You wrapped your arms around him and smelled his scent.

You pulled away from him and spoke. "Were you jealous, Parker?" You smirked at him.

He pulled away and looked away from you quickly. "N-no I wasn't." You can hear the tense on his voice and you giggled.

"You totally are!" You teased him more.

"I wasn't!" He denied, making his cheeks turn red.

You gave him a big smile and cling into his arm. "My jealous Parker." You looked at him and he was as red as a tomato. "Look at your face. Stop denying it!" You pointed at his face and pinched his cheek.

"Ow! Why'd you do that for?" Peter asked you, rubbing his cheek where you pinched.

"You're cute when you're jealous, Parker." You said. He could only chuckle to you and smile. He was so lucky to have a girl like you. He cupped your face with his hands and dipped to press his lips to yours and that only lasted for five seconds before you pulled away.

"I love you." Peter whispered and looked at you.

You smiled at him. "I love you too."

You held each other hand on hand while walking around the city of Queens until your reached your apartment.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Midtown High School
Monday, 11:54 pm

"Hey Ned, do you think Peter was jealous when he saw me dancing with a bunch of guys?" You asked him while Peter was beside you.

"This again?" Peter asked and whined.

"Yeah, totally. I saw his furious eye like he wanted to murder them." Ned answered and munched on his food.

"Ha! Got you." You said and Peter let his head fall to the table and covered his head with his arms.

"You guys are unbelievable." He mumbled and that made you and Ned just laugh at him.

You weren't going to stop 'til he finally tells the truth.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1.0k words...