⇝ don't go, please | holland

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

You were in the hospital bed with tubes all around your body. A nasal cannula was on your nose and you couldn't feel your body anymore.

You were suffering from leukemia for the past year and the doctor said that you could only have a few days left and you have already accepted your faith.

The door opened revealing a boy with flowers on his hands. He had a small smile on his face as soon as he saw you. Your face was already pale and weak but that didn't stop you from giving him a smile.

"Hey, baby." He said and sat down beside you on the bed.

"I feel better." You answered. He kissed your forehead and that made you smile. "What are these flowers for?" You asked.

"For you, my love." He said and placed it down to the table.

"Thank you, Tom." You said. "I'm sorry you had to fly going here just to see me."

He looked at you and sighed before kneeling down to see you properly. He held your hand with the tube on carefully and kissed the palm.

"If it's for you, it's worth it." He said.

"But I'm dying, Tom." You blurted out of nowhere and that made him feel the pain on his chest. He knew that you are only going to live for how many days or weeks that's why he flew from his shooting to you.

Tears started to form on his eyes. "I'm sorry." You said.

"I wish you could stay." He said. "I don't want you to go." His voice cracked the moment he said that and the tears on his eyes suddenly flow down. Tears were also starting to form on your eyes when he started to cry.

"Please don't go." He begged while holding your hand and his head was down with crying. You wiped your tears away and liften Tom's head. You have him reassuring smile.

"It's going to be okay, Tommy." You said in a soft voice. You held up his face to look at you. "I love you. I'm going to be okay."

Tom wiped his tears away from his eyes. "I don't want you away from me, Y/N." He said. "God, I love you so damn much." He said and held up your hand to kiss it.

"I'm sorry, Tommy." That's what all you can say to him.

"My five years of being with you will be worth it, Y/N." He said.

You gave him a weak smile before speaking up again. You held onto his hand and looked at him. "You are the love of my life, Tom."

"And you are more than my life, Y/N."