It's Over | T.H

WORD COUNT: 752 words

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Cut this bullshit, Tom!" Y/N said with her furious voice as she opened the door to their apartment. She almost closed it but luckily Tom pushed the door before the door hits his face.

"God damn it, Y/N will you just listen to me?!"

"Listen to you, Tom?" Y/N asked and looked back at Tom. "Why would I listen to a guy who just cheated on her girlfriend with some whore?!" She exclaimed and that took back Tom.

"Is that what you've learned for the six months that you've been away from me? Is that what you did for the last six months that I was not by your side?" Y/N asked. Her face was already messed up and her make up was smudged all over her face from crying.

"Y/N please—"

"You know what I've been doing for the last six months that you've been away, Thomas?" Y/N knew that Tom hated it when she calls him on his full name.

"I was here on our apartment worried about you and waiting for you to come home." She started. "I go to work to keep my mind off you because I didn't want you to always be in my mind but guess what? It never worked. I've always thought about you, Thomas." She looked at him and all he could do was listen. He felt guilty and he didn't know what to do.

She let out a heavy sigh and sat on their couch where there were many memories of both of them. She bursted out into tears again thinking that they will never be the same again. She wiped her tears away from her eyes and spoke up again.

"And this is what I get in return." She said. Tom could feel a pang on his chest the moment she said that.

Everything Y/N said was true. She wanted to surprise him because she knew he had already arrived from London. She constantly texted Harrison about Tom. But the moment she opened that hotel room that Tom was in, a bullet suddenly was shot straight to her heart.

"What happened, Thomas? Was i never enough for you? Was my body not good enough for you? Was my love not good enough for you—"

"No! No, Y/N." Tom suddenly exclaimed and kneeled down before her. He held her hands and she tried to pull away from him but his grip was strong. "God Y/N. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Your love was a greatest love of all." Tom said.

Y/N looked at him straight in the eyes. She knew that he still love her but that doesn't make the pain fade away from her chest.

Y/N suddenly stood up from the couch but Tom's arms wrapped around her waist, still kneeling. That made her stop her tracks.

"Please don't go, Y/N." Tom begged. Tears were already forming in his eyes and they dropped.

Y/N's chest ached even more when she heard his sobs. Tom looked up to her. Both their eyes were already bloodshot from crying.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Tom said with his voice cracked.

A part of her is saying that she should stay but then another part of her is saying that she's had enough. She wanted to forgive him but what he did was unforgivable. No matter what his reasons were, cheating is never forgivable.

"Then why, Tom?" She asked. Tom was taken back and couldn't answer. In all honesty, he didn't know why he did that. He couldn't even explain to his girlfriend why he did that because there is nothing to explain.

The silence was already the answer that Y/N was looking for. Tom's grip loosened and Y/N made him let go of her.

"It's over now, Thomas." She said. It was so hard for her to form those words but she had to say it. Her heart was already in pain.

Before she could go out of the apartment, Tom suddenly spoke up.

"I-I love you, Y/N."

She looked back to him. He was still kneeling down and looking up to her. Damn, it was hard to look at him this miserable.

Say it now, Y/N.

"I love you too, Tom." She said. "Goodbye."

With that being said, she finally closed the door behind her and tears started to burst out from her eyes again.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A/N: just a little reminder that cheating is never forgivable. no matter what reasons there is, cheating is still a sin. it was heartbreaking making this imagine i swear but i hope it was okay!