⇝ who are you? | parker

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Let go of me, you prick!" You tried to hold on to your bag that was almost taken by a thief.

"Give it to me before I shoot you!" He said but you didn't want to give it that easily and tried to knock him down with a punch but he captured your hand and pushed you away.

Your back hit the brick wall and you hissed in pain.

"You think you're strong? Guess what, you're not—" He was suddenly cut off when he was pulled back and the bag fell off his hands. Your eyes grew wide when you saw it happened and couldn't help but watch on what was happening.

A man in a red and blue suit with a mask on his face tied the thief to the wall with spider webs and placed a web to the thief's mouth.

"You don't mess with girls, thief guy." The man in a suit and mask said and walked towards you and got your bag from the ground. He held it up to you.

"I believe this is yours." He said and you received it with your shaky hand before saying, "T-thank you."

"I should call the cops before the thief guy escapes." He said and you looked at behind him and saw the thief struggling to go away but the spider webs were too strong.

 ゚+..。*゚+

You held onto the guy who just saved you as he was swinging around the city trying to take you home. He insisted on taking you home since he didn't want anything else to happen to you. You rejected at first but after a few arguments, you agreed to him.

As soon as he reached to your house, he let you down carefully.

You looked at the masked guy and said, "Thank you for saving me."

He smiled under his masked and blushed but luckily you couldn't see it. "No problem. Be careful next time." He said and was ready to go but you called him first.

"Wait!"

He looked back at you and tilted his head like a dog. "Hmm?"

"Who are you?" You asked.

"I'm Spider-man." He answered and you smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you, Spider-man." You said before going in to your house and closed the door behind you.

Spiderman climbed up the tree near your house and hid there before pulling his mask off, revealing a cheeky smile from Peter.

Little did you know, the one that actually saved you was the person who sits behind you during Chemistry classes and who has a big crush on you.