⇝ i'm here now | parker

A/N: this is part two of 'save you' because you guys want this will probably suck but i tried.

 ゚+..。*゚+

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

Peter was swinging all around the city, trying his best not to get too worried about you.

"Ned, have you found something?" He said while shooting his web to a building and swinging himself.

"I think I've got it." Ned said. He told Peter where the Vulture could possibly be and Peter swing towards there.

He landed on a abandoned building and everything was empty inside. He looked around trying to sense something until he heard a scream which sounded like her.

He followed where the screams were and there he saw Y/N tied to a chair and the Vulture circling around her.

"Damn you, Vulture." Peter cursed under his breath.

"Did you find him?" Peter heard Ned which made him startle a little.

"I got him." He turned off the call and hid behind the pillars where no one could see him yet.

He let out a sigh before attacking. "Here it goes."

He shot a web at Vulture and pulling him, making the Vulture fall to the ground hard.

"Peter!" Peter heard Y/N and went towards her. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying and there were wounds on her arms.

"It's okay, Y/N. I'm here." Peter untied Y/N from the chair until he heard the Vulture spoke up.

"You really had the guts to do that, Spiderman." He let out an evil laugh and attack Peter.

"Go!" Peter told Y/N and she ran towards one of the pillars while Peter started fighting off the enemy.

After several web shootings and jumping all around the place, the Vulture was flying up and Peter shot a web on his wing but ghe Vulture cut the web string instead. The Vulture quickly attacked Peter and pinned him to the ground and Y/N saw this.

"He can't die." Y/N said to herself.

Vulture was still holding Peter down to the ground and spoke up.

"You're just a weak kid, Spiderman." He started. "I will kill everyone that you love and that includes your friends and your Aunt May."

Peter struggled to get up with the Vulture pinning him down. "You are insane." Peter said.

The Vulture could only chuckle and before he could even kill off Peter, there was a loud metal bang. This stopped Vulture and he fell down. There Peter saw Y/N holding a large steel and her eyes widen from what she did.

"Did I just knock him down?" Y/N said and that made Peter smile. Shee dropped the steel down and went towards Peter.

"Peter, let's get out of here before he wakes up." Y/N said. She helped Peter got up and placed his arm around her shoulder to support.

"You practically the one who saved me." Peter said.

"I could not afford to lose you, Pete." Both of you looked at each other's eyes and smiled. He quickly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him.

"You stink, Parker." You joked and that made him feel lighter.

"I just saved you, Y/L/N." He said and chuckled.

"You're damn right, you did."

 ゚+..。*゚+