⇝ it's a baby boy | holland

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Holy shit." You cursed under your breath when you felt something just broke.

"Oh my god, what is it?" Your friend suddenly went up to you, worriedly.

You looked at your friend in shock before telling her what happened. "I think my water just broke." You spilled it out and that made her go crazy.

Apparently, your husband had to do filming for today and this happened unexpectedly.

"Are you serious? Why does Tom have to go filming today when your almost due!" Your friend exclaimed as she was driving going to the hospital. "Hold on, Y/N." She contacted Tom and after a few rings, he finally answered.

"Y/F/N? What's going on—"

"Go to the hospital now! Your wife's water just broke." She said, trying not to bump to any cars.

"Bloody hell. Okay, I'll be there." He said with a worry tone in his voice.

"You better hurry up!" Y/F/N said and hunged up the call.

You were breathing so hard as you were already feeling the pain.

"Hold on, Y/N. Hold on."

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Okay, Miss. I just want you to push when I tell you to, okay?" The nurse said and you only answered with a nod until the doors opened reaveling the love of your life still wearing the red and  blue suit.

"Did I miss it?" Tom asked and he looked at you and you were already glaring at him.

"No, you idiot! Go to your wife." Y/F/N exclaimed. Tom went towards you and held your hand. She was already squeezing it and Tom tried his best not to feel the pain.

"I had to tell the director and convinced him to let me go for a while—"

"I don't care, Holland! I just need to get this baby out of me!" You exclaimed.

Oh dear, Tom thought.

"Okay, push now!"

After several pushes, Tom could feel numb on his hand and it was already getting red.

"I can't do it anymore, Tom!" You said. You were already sweating and panting and Tom kissed your forehead.

"You can do it, love! Do this for us." Tom said and that made you go for another final push until you could feel something go out already. You panted and rest your head on the pillow when both you and Tom heard crying.

"It's a boy!" The doctor exclaimed as she held the baby to her arms. They took the baby for a clean up for a few minutes before wrapping him with a small towel.

"Here you go, Mr. Holland." The doctor said and Tom slowly got the baby from her arms and held it to his. He looked at the baby who was also looking back at him.

This is the cutest thing ever, You thought to yourself as you were witnessing the scene.

Tom looked at you with an 'o' from his mouth.

"We made him, baby." Tom said and that made you giggle. He walked towards you and let you carry the baby yourself.

"He is so cute." You said as your were looking at your baby boy. "Look! He has your eyes, Tommy." You said.

"He's going to look like me in the future." Tom said.

"I still can't believe Spider-man is in this room." You said and giggled. Tom chuckled and placed his head to your shoulder while looking at your son.

"He's going to be the next Spider-man." Tom said.

"Are we passing down roles now?" You asked with a chuckle while holding your baby.

"He will love it."