|| One ||

•••========================•••
-FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE-
***BOOK TWO: FAMINE***

•••========================•••A/n: As stated in the first book, you'll only be able to choose your name and eye color

A/n: As stated in the first book, you'll only be able to choose your name and eye color. Hair color is already determined due to which role of the Horsemen you take upon in said book. Hope you all enjoy! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••••••
"Finally made it," Noctis sighed in relief after stepping off the boat and walking through the streets of Altissia.

Prompto had his camera at the ready for anything that caught his eye. He found himself enthralled by the beautiful city upon the water and was tempted to take a picture of everything. "I'm gonna need more space on my camera."

"Let's look around the city for a while. We could use a break," Noctis said.

"Indeed," Ignis agreed with the young prince.

Without a care in the world, Prompto dashed off in search of the most beautiful sights in all of Altissia. He was distracted by the numerous of stalls and what they offered. Many were brimming with gorgeous flowers while others sold little knickknacks.

When Prompto felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he lowered his camera and checked to see who was contacting him. It was a short text from Noctis.

Meet at the Leville when you're done

Prompto decided not to text back due to how excited he was to add more photos to his growing collection. He slid the device back into his pocket and took off, once again, with a joyful skip in his step.

While taking a picture of a fountain, the photographer felt something hit his shoe. Lowering his camera, he glanced down to see what had thumped against his boot. "What is that?" He bent down and picked up the golden, spherical object.

 "What is that?" He bent down and picked up the golden, spherical object

Eyes narrowed, he examined the glowing orb. It radiated with a bright yellow, but it wasn't overbearing. A small wisp of white pulsated inside the strange ornament and surged around the small space it was housed in, bouncing off the glass-like texture.