|| Thirteen ||

(Y/n) felt her body plummeting as she was dragged down the hole after being released by Prompto and Gladio. She felt the rush of the wind whip through her golden locks and kiss her skin as the Gashadokuro held her leg between its fingers. Without resisting, she allowed the monster to drag her body all the way down to the hangar area of Zegnautus Keep.

Famine glared at the enormous monster as she finally came face to face with it, dangling upside down in front of its skeletal face.

"Still ugly, I see," she scoffs, rolling her eyes.

When the monster recognized who it grabbed, it tossed her across the hangar with all the strength it could muster. The Horseman's body slammed against the metal wall, creating an indentation of her body. "What?" She laughs through the pain. "You don't miss me? My feelings are hurt along with my entire back. You've got a nice arm on ya, big guy."

The Gashadokuro hissed as it crawled over to her at amazing speeds. It tried to grab her again, but she dodged and put some distance between her and it. Summoning her blade, she turned her attention back to the immense creature. "Let's dance, buddy! I'm sending you to the grave for sure this time. That's where skeletons belong, anyway."

(Y/n) charged at the Gashadokuro and dodged when it swung its boney hand at her as of it were swatting a fly. She leapt on to its knee, charging her sword with lightning. The creature used its other arm to smack its kneecap to squish the Horseman, but it was too slow. She had jumped from its knee to its shoulder in the timeframe it took for the monster to raise its hand.

Running across its shoulder, she targets the spine and uses it as a ladder to reach its head. She ducked and dodged each time the Gashadokuro tried to pluck or swat at her with its large, skeletal hands. It howled as she climbed the side of its head and finally reached the top. Raising her blade, (Y/n) drove it through its skull and twisted it as deep as it could go. The lightning discharged and surged through every part of the creature's body.

The Gashadokuro roared loudly, the entire hangar shaking from the monstrous cry. (Y/n) withdrew her blade from the monster's skull. She knew the one shock wouldn't be enough to kill it, but it was enough to slow it down and weaken it.

Famine jumped off its head, landing with a click of her heels against the concrete floor a few feet from the enemy. She sighed, watching as it tipped over and fell onto its back with a thunderous 'thud'. "Yeah. You rest for a moment. I know you'll be back on your feet in a few minutes. That'll give me enough time to come up with a plan."

(Y/n) threw her aching body against a metal crate with a huff. She closed her eyes, trying to devise a plan to kill the monster laying before her. Unlike her sisters, she wasn't able to gain knowledge on how to kill it before having been transported to Eos at King Aeshema's command. "Why couldn't there have been two Phantom Knights? Why did it have to be one of the most dangerous monsters from the Inner Sanctum...?" She reclined her head back against crate with another heavy sigh. "I swear, those three gave me the most difficult thing to kill out of all the monsters!"