Chapter 10

Josh's POV

At first I had thought maybe Sava was new at her job and was still learning. After Kate showed up I realized that it had all been on purpose. But why did they feel the need to attack Susan like that? 

Sure Susan is annoying, probably more so when you've gone to school with her for years but did she really deserve a soup shower? 

It almost had me feeling sorry for her, almost. After Kate and Sava ran off I helped her clean off as much soup as possible and escorted her to her car. I figured it had been a long enough night for the both of us and we would be better off calling it a night. 

I went home that night wondering if I had been wrong about Kate. But then again that bet, I needed to convince Matt to listen to his heart and talk to Sava somehow. Maybe there was a reason why she did it. Maybe.

Kate's POV

I climbed through my window a few hours after the grand soup debacle, hoping it had given time for Susan to cool and not be waiting to murder me, knife in hand when I came home.  

While I was expecting something bad, I was not prepared for the sight that met my eyes as I turned on the light. All of my clothes had been torn to shreds and thrown all over the floor. A quick glance of my closet showed that nothing had been spared, not even Pajamas. 

Sava's plan had backfired, not only had we probably made Susan even more determined to become Josh's girlfriend but now she had declared war by destroying almost every item of clothing I owned. 

After updating Sava, I fell into bed wondering what on earth I was going to do now.