why i'm here

Hi everyone! It's S. I've decided to create a new story. 

I know you guys must be sick of me for not being able to keep working on one story, but that's not how my mind works. While I was writing What is Life? , I was thinking of a storyline for Forbidden. While I was writing Forbidden, I thought about this. 

I realized that I didn't have writer's block, I just couldn't keep my mind straight. I also really couldn't write stories that were happy and full of fluff. It sounds really bad but it was true. I was and still, am going through a rough patch with anxiety which continues to eat me out and my depression that makes me question why I'm still alive. I tried talking to my parents about it in the hope that they would let me see a therapist or a counsellor. They told me that I'm just acting like this for attention. It broke me. 

Just saying, you don't have to read this preface. I just wanted to come clean to you guys. I've been having panic attacks a lot more often recently and it's hard.  You may see me as an attention seeking bitch, but I need someone to talk to. I hesitate to talk to my friends because they think I'm too nice or happy to want to die.  You guys are my therapy. 

That's why I'm still here. 

Okay. About the story. I just wanted to say that this is not one like Forbidden. It's dark and has mature themes. It has a mature rating for that reason. I hope that you actually enjoy this and it takes off. 

Thanks for being my therapy. Especially RedRoseCreates and SminkingOfGin 

XOXO,

S.