lady jane

Heathrow Airport, 28 August 1963, 10:45 pm. 

The British Airways First Class Arrival area was crowded. Not with people. With press. 

Even though it was pretty late, there were photographers surrounding Paul. He felt like a lone goldfish in a large tank. All eyes were on him. It was a miracle he was able to go to the hospital and not be swarmed with the press. 

He waited anxiously for her. Jane was due to come back anytime. 

'What if she's forgotten about me? What if she found someone else?'. These thoughts hammered in his head and wouldn't escape. As much as he was happy she would be here, he knew that he wouldn't be able to see Joan for a while. 

Who knows. 'Maybe Jane has to leave next week. She probably just came because of me begging her to. Out of pity. Never knew I'd be someone's pitying object.'

He waited. And waited. Time seemed to slow down. The press, seeing as there was nothing of Paul they could find to turn against him, had left. He slung his left foot on his right knee and began bouncing it up and down. 

After an eternity of waiting, a familiar red-headed girl walked out of the arrival gate. Paul smiled warmly. Despite the events that occurred between Joan and Eleanor, he still loved Jane. He just hoped she loved him back. 

She was wearing a blue spaghetti-strapped sundress with white sandals. Her hair was neatly done in a beehive style with her fringe neatly combed down. She looked like a princess in Paul's eyes. She was his princess. 

"Janey!"

"Paul!" 

It was almost like a movie. But instead of running and jumping into his arms like he hoped she'd do, Jane simply walked towards him. Paul opened his arms and she made her way into them. 

They hugged for a while. Jane's arms around his neck and his around her petite waist. She nuzzled her face in his neck and he kissed the top of her head. 

She leaned her head back and cupped his cheeks, bringing his face towards hers. Her lips met his and he felt whole. 

"I missed you, Janey. You were gone for so long.", Paul said when they finally broke apart.

"I bet I missed you more Macca.", Jane said. Paul cupped her face and pecked her lips. 

"Come on. Let's go home." 

xxx

11:30 pm. 

After a quick cup of tea, Jane and Paul made it to their bedroom. 

Once inside, Jane closed the door shut and locked it. She slammed her lips onto Paul's and kissed him hungrily

"Someone's really missed me then.", Paul smirked. 

"Yeah. I did. Let me show you how much I missed you Paul", Jane whispered against his lips seductively. 

Paul was indeed surprised at this dominant side of Jane. But he didn't question it. Nor did he mind it. 

As their lips were racing against each other, Paul licked her lips with his tongue, begging for entrance. Their tongues danced together. 

"Paul, I want you to be rough with me tonight.", Jane moaned. 

"Anything for you Lady Jane.". Paul played with the straps of her sundress and brought them around her shoulders. he unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down. Jane began unbuttoning Paul's shirt and brought it around his shoulders.