she's gone

"The sad truth is some people in your life will never appreciate you until they've lost you" ~Mysterious Queen

xxx

Paul McCartney hides from the camera with rising actress Jane Asher

Paul McCartney hides from the camera with rising actress Jane Asher. He has been spotted seeing her at Heathrow Airport, where the pair were in a heavy embrace. Could there be a relationship sprouting between the two?~Daily Mail, 28 August 1963.

xxx

"She's gone sir", The voice of Chloe lingered in his head and he froze. He threw his head back and banged it against the wall of the kitchen.

"Sir... are you there?", Chloe's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yes. I'm here. What do you mean she's gone? Weren't you supposed to keep an eye on her? She was fine! How is she gone?!", Paul began to get agitated. His head was boiling and he was pulling on his hair to keep from smashing furniture.

He should have been there. He should have gone to visit her. He could've prevented this. But he was having sex with Jane instead. He loved Jane, but he felt something else for Joan.

Something different. Something new.

"DAMMIT!", he yelled and crashed his fists on the kitchen counter.

"Sir, she's not dead...or at least I think she isn't. I was switching positions with Boltman. He apparently is the new hire and his shift starts right after mine. I came back 15 minutes later, and both Boltman and Miss Joan were gone. There was blood everywhere. She still needed blood, and he doesn't have the authority to write discharge papers. I'm so sorry sir--", Paul could hear the panic in her voice. He realized how scared he made her of him.

"Calm down Chloe. Have you called the police?", Who was he kidding, he was equally as panicked, if not more panicked than Chloe and he was telling her to calm down.

"Yes. They are here. I'm just scared, sir.". As she talked, the name Boltman stuck in his head. He swore he'd heard it before.

'What was his name?', he thought

'Troy? No. Gabe? No. Glenn.' Paul froze. His eyes widened.

'No...NO! He didn't. Shit!', Paul panicked now.

"Wait... Chloe, did you say that the new hire was called Boltman?"

"Yes, sir. Why do you ask?"

"Chloe, Joan had told me that her fiancee, the monster who beat her bloody and the monster that shot her was called Glenn Boltman. Did he ever say his full name?"

"No, sir. He told us to call him Boltman. He never specified if it was his first or last name."

"And what about the baby? Eleanor? Where is she?"