First Day

You finally awoke in your sleeping bag with a deep yawn and smacked your lips together and rubbed your eyes. You glanced around the room to see who else was possibly up at the hour in which you usually got up. As you did, you felt something lay across your leg and grab hold of your thigh. Your eyes widen when you saw that it was Pyrrha who was wrapping her arm around you and another around a small teddy bear. You cocked an eyebrow and blushed a bit. You began to shake her off of you and soon, you got her off of your body.

However, in doing so, Pyrrha slowly began to wake up and yawn as well. She then turned towards you and gave you a sleepy look. She waved hi before slowly getting up. However, you softly pushed her back down onto her sleeping bag.

Pyrrha: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sh, it's ok. Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep.

Pyrrha: (Yawns) What happened?

(Y/N): Nothing. I got up and I accidentally woke you. Sorry.

You glanced around and saw she dropped her bear. You reached out to it, but Pyrrha quickly grabbed it and hide it under her bag.

Pyrrha: (Embarrassed) Don't...don't tell anyone. Please?

(Y/N): Not a soul. Now, get some more sleep. You need it.

Pyrrha: Thanks, (Y/N). (Yawns and mumbles something).

You didn't bother with understanding what she said. You got up and began to run daily workout routines. You ran a few laps here and there and did some boxing training and did more push-ups and pull-ups. Once that was all done, you got down to your locker and began to rummage through it for your blade. You sheathed and saw Pyrrha talking to some girl in a white dress and white hair.

You knew her as Weiss Schnee. You had bought Dust from her company for years. That didn't matter much. She was a person and wasn't someone you needed to associate yourself with. However, that didn't stop her from coming over to you.

Weiss: Hello, (Y/N). I am-

(Y/N): Weiss Schnee. You don't need the introduction.

Weiss: Excellent. I was just telling Pyrrha that all three of us should be on a team. That way-

(Y/N): No can do, Weiss.

Weiss: What?! Why not?!

Pyrrha: Yes. Why not? Are we not friends?

(Y/N): We are. But sometimes I need to get out of your shadow. And this marks the best possible moment for that. Sorry, Pyrrha, Weiss. Not this time.

With that, you walked off and away from the two. You heard Weiss give off some snarky comment. You didn't bother to look back for her. You looked back for Pyrrha. You saw her look a bit sadden and your heart slightly arched. However, that didn't matter as of now. What mattered was the assignment at hand. After arriving at the cliff, Professor Ozpin (the headmaster) and Professor Glynda Goodwitch explained the the initiation process.

You were somewhat excited but ready for this to get started. You were launched down into the valley and ran amuck for some time. After a loud yell, you turned back and felt your world turn to black. You groaned and slowly sat up.

(Y/N): What the fu-

???: Oh, sorry. This is all my fault! I didn't mean to! I-

(Y/N): Alright, alright.

You looked up and before you was a wolf Faunus. He had black hair and a tail with a sword on his back. He offered you a hand up and you accepted it.