Epilogue

You let out a small yawn as your eyes opened due to the natural alarm clock of the sun beaming down onto your eyes. You began to stretch out your fist but accidently hit something. You felt it as it felt like a stomach. Knowing what it was, you pulled Pyrrha's sleeping body closer to you and wrapped your arms around her and pecked her cheek and placed your chin over her forehead. You felt Pyrrha cuddle up to your chest and felt her cheeks form a smile.

Things were good since Beacon. You and Pyrrha began to date and rooted for another. Of course, her parents aren't too fond of the idea but when did that ever stop either of you. Your dad was in full support of the relationship and even offer a part of the house to you both. Of course, both you and Pyrrha said otherwise but it was nice to have space for after Beacon. After graduation, the two of you moved in and after three years, you both moved out and got a nice home in Mistral and of course, marriage was a thing.

Currently, you and her were around 27 years of age and enjoying life. You could feel her trying to get out of your hold and onto the ground. You playfully kept her tighter until you felt her tap your arm in which case, you let her go. Pyrrha then flipped you onto your back and got onto your chest and kept you pinned down to the bed. You laughed a bit to yourself which got Pyrrha to laugh as well. Finally, the two of you opened your eyes and stared lovingly into one another's gaze.

(Y/N): Morning, Love.

Pyrrha: Morning, Darling.

(Y/N): Still don't like that name.

Pyrrha: (Smirks) Sorry.

Her tone of voice made you blush a bit before going back into laughing thanks to your wife's flirts. You both rubbed your noses together and kissed before hugging one another again. You reached down and grabbed the sheets and pulled them up and over you and Pyrrha. You then shifted yourself and nuzzled up to Pyrrha's cheek.

(Y/N): Can we sleep here all day?

Pyrrha: We can't.

(Y/N): Why? Nothing says we can't.

Pyrrha: Well, I say so.

(Y/N): Oh right. The no fun police.

Pyrrha shot up and playfully began to paw at your face. You laughed and blocked the "attacks" before flipping her over onto her back.

(Y/N): One lazy Saturday. That's it.

Pyrrha: (Eyes roll then smiles) Fine. Just this once.

You smiled and pecked at her cheek. After a few more minutes of waking up, you two finally got out of bed and wonder down for breakfast. Pyrrha tackled Saturday morning breakfast while you got Sun-Wednesdays mornings. That way, you both had even amount of cooking time. Being truthful, you loved her cooking far more than your own. She got some omelets ready for you guys and even some muffins as well. You smiled as she presented the food to you and sat down besides you.

You both looked at one another lovingly before digging in. Living with Pyrrha, you learned a lot about her. For example, she reads only one section from the paper, the comics. Nothing more, nothing less. It was quite funny and made you love her even more. You read through the headlines and found the front page story, "Pyrrha (L/N) defeats terrorist leader at Haven". A major battle that had occurred the night before.

It was rough, brutal and all around terrible battle that ravaged the city. You were of course there at Haven, fighting off wave after wave of terrorist while Pyrrha took down their leader. You smiled and returned to eating your food. Once that was over, you walked outside and over to a shed you had in the backyard. You wanted a lazy Saturday...but for Pyrrha. Last night really got to her. So, you decided to let her have a nice relaxing day while you worked on a weapon.

You were a part time blacksmith at Sanctum Academy which meant you got to work with all kinds of weaponry. From rifles to flails to grenade launchers (Thanks Nora) you got some good stuff going. You pulled out the weapon, an old rifle that belong to one of the teachers. They "hired" you to spruce it up and make it look fresh and new. You began your work and sanded it and soon got a torch to it. The entire two tasks took around an hour to do. While you could have continued, Pyrrha stepped in and wrapped her arms around you and stopped you for a bit.

(Y/N): Whatcha doing?

Pyrrha: You know. Watching. Slightly annoyed.

(Y/N): What's up? Poparazzi? Huntsmen and huntresses outside?

Pyrrha: You working.

(Y/N): And how is me working annoying to you?

Pyrrha: You said it yourself, you wanted a lazy Saturday.

(Y/N): No. I said just say a lazy Saturday. I never said who or what it was for.

Pyrrha playfully slapped the back of your head. You laughed slightly but groaned in annoyance when she used her semblance and began to drag you out of the shed.

(Y/N): Pyrrha, I love you. But sometimes you gotta let a man do his thing. And it just so happens my thing right now is letting you relax while I do my work and continue to support you.

Pyrrha: (Y/N), we make over 100,000 Lien a year. We're fine.

(Y/N): I know. I know.

With that, Pyrrha dragged you back inside your house. You both had no idea on what to do further so the two of you took a nice stroll around your neighborhood. You both waved hi to neighbors here and there, greeted the children, all the usual stuff. You both then walked down to the small farmer's market and bought some poultry for dinner that evening. Saturday's were usually chicken for dinner.

After relaxing for most of the day, you both crashed down, had some dinner and continued to live in one another's lovely company. During the meal, Pyrrha suggested you two watch a movie together and she decided on Try Hard 3. Another thing you had to admit able your wife was at Beacon, she began to love movies more and more, especially the dumb action movies. So, you plugged it in and crashed down onto the couch.

While the movie was on, you felt Pyrrha lift the blanket she had over your legs and lean against you.

Truthfully, you didn't know how to fully react. You separated your legs a bit and Pyrrha pushed back and got squeezed between the back cushions of the couch and your right side. You slowly decided to wrap an arm around her and Pyrrha moved closer into your touch. You glanced down at her and saw Pyrrha slowly drift off into sleep. You slightly shook her which seemed to have stirred Pyrrha awake.

(Y/N): We should get you into bed.

Pyrrha nodded and you began to carry her into your shared room and laid her down onto the bed. You got changed and laid down beside her, both cuddling up to one another.

Pyrrha: Hey, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Pyrrha: I want a kid.

(Y/N): I mean...I just...ok.  Wow.  You ever stopped to consider this could be-

Pyrrha: Outside of you, nothing could make me happier. 

You turned over to Pyrrha and saw her give you a large smile.  You smiled back and pecked her on the lips. Time for a new venture.