Chapter 1

JULES POINT OF VIEW
***Five years ago**

"Will? What are you doing? We're going to be late!"  

"Coming!"

He called back from upstairs. I waited impatiently at the door.  After about two minutes, will came rushing down the stairs. And then of course, he's clusmy so he fell. I rolled my eyes and went over to help him up. He took my hand.

"Thanks."

I nodded. "Yeah yeah. Come on. We're late."

I opened the door and walked out, leaving him to close and lock the door. He met me at the car and opened the door. I climbed in and secured myself into the seatbelts. He walked over to his side and started the car.  We had pulled of the driveway and onto the road. Will had put on our favorite song and we had jammed all the way to the doctors office. You see, me and will want a family of our own. And we had tried for one and I think it worked. We took the test but received no result. So just to be sure, we're getting a professional opinion.

We arrived not long after 1:30. Just in time for our appointment. We climbed out of the car and walked into the office. They sat us down after checking in and we waited somewhat patiently. We had waited about ten minutes before they called our names. We stood and followed the nurse into the room where the doctor would meet us.

When we got into the room, the nurse said that the doctor would be with us shortly and that she'd help me get into the robe. And she did. She looked under the cabinet, grabbed a robe that would fit me and had me undress and slip in. Will was no help there all he did was look at my butt when I turned around. I rolled my eyes. Damn he's embarrassing. When we had finished, the nurse had me sit and wait on the chair laying on my back.

The tension of waiting for the doctor is stressing and nerve wrecking. I turned to will for support.

"I'm scared." He nodded.

"It's okay. We got this."

He held out his hand and let us intertwine our fingers. I looked at him. He smiled. His presence warm and comforting. I thought about all the happy times we've had together and I try to imagine a little mini us running around. The thought gave my butterflies. I clutched my stomach, my hands shaking as I do so. Will looked at the hand on my stomach and squeezed the one he was holding as reassurance.

Then, the doctor came in. The doctor was a tall male with dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin. His jawline was sharp and his hair fell perfectly over his eyes. In conclusion, he was hot and I wanted him.

The doctor walked over to us and shook my hand then Wills. He introduced himself.

"Good afternoon, My name is doctor Ethan Romoray. How are you?"

"Good." Will and I both said.

The doctor smiled. That perfect smiled. "You must be Jules. Nice to meet you." I was speechless. All I could do was nod. He chuckled then turned back to the screen.

"Okay Jules, this is going to be simple, I'm going to put some gel on your stomach, it might be cold. Okay?"

I nodded again. Will looked at me worriedly. But he let it go. I think.

The doctor lifted up the robe, showing my underwear and my stomach. Will raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't she be wearing regular clothes?" He said skeptically to the doctor. The doctor shook his head.

"We don't want the regular clothes to get ruined by the gel or interfere with the ultrasound."

Will narrowed his eyes. Not really buying what the doctor was selling. I looked at him.