Chapter 9

JULES POINT OF VIEW

**Febuary 2, 2019***

Two weeks. Its been two weeks and we still haven't moved. Granted we still have to find jobs near the new neighborhood and still check out the house and the neighbors. But still. I want to get the hell out of this place before it's too late.

Now, besides that. I'm in a particularly bad mood already. Blame the hormones. I had to wait FOREVER to get out of the market today. I still have writer's block and on top of that, everything Ethan is doing right now is seriously agitating me.

"Babe, please calm down."

"Ethan I told you to wash the fucking dishes thirty minutes ago."

"Jules, they are done, you just forgot to wash your plate from when you ate last."

"That's not the point! There aren't supposed to be any dishes in that sink!"

I felt the tears well up. "God, It's like you don't even love me any more!"

I stood there and cried while Ethan sighed.

Ethan got up, walked over to the kitchen and washed the dishes again. Even though it wasn't his turn. Then, walked back into the living room and wrapped his arms around me. I stopped crying five minutes ago. And now, I think I just scared the shit out of Ethan in just one day.

"Hey, Jules?"

"Hm?"

"I know your really stressed right now about the house and moving and the baby. But, you're kind of scaring me and um, maybe you should get out of the house for a bit."

I looked up from his shoulder. "What?"

"No- not in like a disrespectful way, I mean, treat yourself. Get your nails and feet done, get a masassage, go shopping. Do anything to get your mind off of the house and the move and everything else in life. Okay?"

"Okay.."

Ethan smiled, as he let go and kissed my cheek.

"Get dressed, I'll drive you to where ever you want to go first okay?"

"Okay." I said a little more hopeful.

"Meet me in the car when you're ready."

***

I was in the car, being driven to Lord And Taylor. We had left the house, twenty minutes ago. On the car ride there, Ethan gave me about five hundred dollars. It's not from the house savings or from the bank account we're using to pay for the house, this is from his personal account. And of course I won't spend all of it.

We pulled up at the the store, and luckily, it was a strip mall and everywhere I wanted to was right next to each other.

So, the first thing that I did was get some new clothes, because what have now is barely fitting me. I spent about three hours in there and left around One. Then I went into the nail salon, spent about an hour or so in there. Two o' clock. Then I walk into the the massage place. No appointment, had to wait about and hour for that. Don't ask me why I didn't just leave, because, I questioned that myslef.

When I finally gotten out of the massagenist office, It was Five o' clock. In early Febuary, It's dark as hell.

I called Ethan, because nobody is walking in this dark.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I went into the office to do some paper work and they had me do a late appointment. By the time I get to you, it'll be around Seven. I'm sorry."