Chapter 8

January 19, 2019

Today, Jules went to the market. Nothing serious. Just looking for cake batter.

Now I know what you're thinking. I though you wasn't gonna confront her as Harper anymore.

That is true. Harper is no more. But nobody said that my body guards and or minion can't interact with her.

"So free samples huh?" Jules asked as she walked up to the stand.

My minion silently shrugged.

"It isn't pork is it?"

He shook his head again.

No pork. Jules doesn't eat pork. 

The minion offered her a meat ball. Jules, hesitantly took the sample with an eyebrow raised.

With a hint of hesitation, Jules bit into the meatball. Instantly, her eyes closed as she savored the meatball.

She finished the meatball, thanked the minion and threw out the tooth pick. She left the store shortly after.

When their interaction finished and the minion told me that she was out of the store, I turned from the survaillance cameras and to my tablet.

Now I assume you're wondering, what i'm doing. Well, that meatball, Jules just ate, wasn't really a meatball. It was a tracking device. Now, yeah there was meat around the tracker but, it was ultimately a tracker.

How did I acquire a meatball chip?

You can find a lot of shit online if you look in the right places.

What is this for?

Well, Jules hasn't really been active on social media, so I needed a new way to keep tabs on her.

How come you can't find this on like Ebay or some shit like that?

Well, the shit I have is some dangerous ass material so its not like people are going to sell this online, like normal citizens. No You gotta sell ish like this on the black web.

So, yeah. Thats what I got it for and thats how i'm going to keep track of her from now on.

I turned to my tablet and pressed the buttons activating the chip. The app buzzed slighly then after about three minutes of programming, it was all set.

I could see where Jules was and had a table also on her vitals.

Everything was in place. Phase Four.