Master?

She curls up and waits for the master to return what she half expected was that Travis would come down four hours later.

"Dad said you have to apologize for being so rude, I know just how you can do that," says Travis.

Claire sighs hearing his belt buckle loosen, she gets up laying on the piece of wood with her arms up.

"My you smartened up after being down here in the dark for four hours," says Travis.

She doesn't say anything she just lays down and lets him have sex with her. She doesn't want this but her will is gone she doesn't see anything but darkness. She gets lost in her thoughts until she feels him pull her down by her hair and is hit by a metal chain.

"Apologize, worthless piece of garbage," says Travis.

"Mas' Travis I am truly sorry," says Claire.

"What are you sorry for?" asks Travis.

She tries to get into better position so she can look at his eyes but he wacks her again.

"I am sorry for being rude to you," says Claire.

"That's what I thought, get up you can go home now," says Travis.

He fixes his britches before leaving going up the stairs. She doesn't even ask for a new dress she knows the answer, she hurries home before the mistress finds her and whips her again. She packs a small bag and runs for it. She knows she will have to be quiet but she doesn't have time to wait. She knows that the boys will get drunk while the mistress tries to find new ways to torture Claire. Sometimes she feels bad for the mistress but this wasn't one of these times. She sneaks under the barbed wire before heading for the woods. She runs for it hitting tree branch after tree branch. She makes it to part of the underground railroad but there is slave trackers there.

"Hey you! Stop!" says one of them.

She runs back toward where she came from but is captured by a friend of the family. The next morning she is brought back to the family kicked in front of them.

"Look what I found, a little rat who tried to escape," says the friend.

"You snake! After everything we have done for you!" says the Mistress.

"What are you going to do Pa?" asks Travis.

"Well, Henry?" asks Mistress

"Sell her she doesn't want to be here she can be someone's problem, get her out of here," says Master.

Claire just stares at him in disbelief, he promised her she would never be sold. He goes over to her and grabs her chin leaning in so only she can hear.

"It's too bad you were a good fuck," says Master.

She hits him hard getting away from him as they put chains on her.

"You dirty lying piece of piece of..Shit! How dare you break your promise to me!" calls Claire.

"How dare you run away! Get her out of my face!" calls Master.

They carry Claire off the next twelve hours is a blur as she is shoved in a dark box where she is chained from escaping. That afternoon a neck chain is put around her neck and she is chained to other slaves. She doesn't know where she is at but she is glad to be out of that box. She walks in silence listening to the other slaves cry especially the parents holding their children. Claire wasn't stupid she knew even the light skinned were going to be sold. The children would be sold first because of their nimble fingers. They make it to their first auction where all the kids are sold. The second mothers of the kids were sold she was in the middle since she didn't have kids. The only ones left were the men and her. She tried not to let that get to her. She heard the rumors about her and how much trouble she was which is why they knew they wouldn't get much out of her. She didn't care at all, she knew what was true and what wasn't. Before the next one they rip the dress enough to show her chest she tries to cover it up but she can't. There is so many men staring at her it makes her uncomfortable. The only one shielding his eyes away is a man in a trench coat and a hooded hat. He climbs up to the stage and smacks the men hard before putting his jacket on her. He is tall, white, blonde haired and baby blue eyes as blue as the ocean.

"A lady shouldn't be exposed like this, have some class," says the stranger.

He doesn't say anything else just joins the bidding the bids go up and up for her. The man waits as the bids goes higher into the thousands.

"$20,000!" says the man.

"$20,000 for the man in the trench hat! Going once, going twice sold!" says the auctioneer.

The man fills out the paperwork before leading Claire to his carriage and helps her next to him.

"Are we going to you're fathers?" asks Claire.

She notices that the man is around her age so decides to ask.

"Nope, you are mine solely," says the man.